'Canadian Made' Buns In The Oven, eh!

Yea that train story is very sad....my MIL called us to make sure we were not on as we live in the halon region

Future_numan - wow four girls already! Guess you went for the boy and got him huh? That's amazing! Don't think I could do five kids. I think two or max 3 for me.

Canada8 - glad to hear things went well! Time for a relaxing warm (not too hot) bath, and put your feet up for the night.

Aliss - welcome and congrats :) sorry about the mc :hugs:

Peters pooky- definately Mackenna over Mila ( I know two ppl with dogs named that, it's corrupted my view, lol)

JessPape - I like Vanessa Maria, it has a nice flow to it :) we still haven't picked although we have some ideas for a girl. Another boy and I'll be in trouble as it took us forever to agree on a name for our son. Xavier Roman was perfect for him but we spent months going through name combinations.

It's so sad to hear about the train derailment. When things like this happen it always makes me catch my breath for a moment, think of who I know who travels like that. The poor families who've lost, I send my love out to them.
Today was pretty fun, although I felt sick for a while, we packed up after dinner and went for a visit with Xavier's grandma and great grandma. It was hilarious, he had such a kick out of throwing the fake pears at his great grandma and making her laugh. If she laughed he laughed then squealed as loud as he could. What a personality on my boy!

I didn't actually plan on having so many children.
When our youngest daughter was about 14yrs old I knew I wasn't ready for that dreaded empty nest so we looked into tubal ligation reversal ( since I had my tubes tied after our last daughter)
I had TR in May '08 but we were told the surgery didn't go well plus DH had a mobility issue so our chances of conceiving on our own was slim.
We had 2x IUI with the help of clomid / pergeon ( which produced 7 follicals) and we got pregnant with 1 baby Emily ( DOB Feb 2010)
We knew we were finished since we aren't young anymore so I had a IUD place.. well lo and behold.. 18 months after Emily was born I discovered I was pregnant. ( IUD had fallen out apparently, I didn't check regularly)
When we were told it was a boy.. I think to this day we are still shocked and scared.. since boys are a unknow factor in the house.. well except for DH:haha:

You'll adjust fine. Boys cling to their momma, it's so sweet. They are pretty rough and tumble though, throwing things at you seems to be hilarious with my son right now. That's crazy that your IUD failed. I also conceived via IUI clomid :)

You'll adjust fine. Boys cling to their momma, it's so sweet. They are pretty rough and tumble though, throwing things at you seems to be hilarious with my son right now. That's crazy that your IUD failed. I also conceived via IUI clomid :)

:thumbup:

How old is your son ?

future human how did you create that beautiful signature with Emily on it?

Peters pooky - what's you feeling? What do you think your having? I hear over 70% of women guess correctly. I did :)

i had a gut feeling it was a boy, till the night before our scan, than when hobby was talking i turned and said, nah its a girl get over it.. we went to our scan, and sure enought shes a girl lol.

Congrats! A little girl :) I hope your thrilled! I knew I was having a boy from about 11 weeks. I kept saying 'he' whenever I talked about the baby. It was subliminal but it felt right.

I've been saying "he" the whole time... Oops... No wonder she kicked so hard!

We can't all be right. Lol, either way you are having a blessing :)

I'm very excited to be having a daughter! My DF is thrilled but informed me he'll need a shotgun now lol

Congratulations on the daughter and I love the name you have picked !!

How's everyone feeling now? I've been sick but am adjusting. I told the parents and my sister yesterday, everyone is so thrilled! I'll be 9 weeks 2 days tomorrow!

hopeful, since you conceived via IUI did they have you use progesterone suppositories for the first six weeks ?

I did when we conceived Emily and when I stopped it made me feel ill ( it was hard to tell if it was MS or not)

I am just curious:hugs:

Nope, my progesterone levels are just perfect. No need to waste money and take it when it isn't needed.
So the sickness is all me unfortunately. Last pregnancy I wasn't sick like this. The differences are I'm not eating as much, sickness and vomitting before or after eating, headaches, tired more, bad skin, emotional. I think this one may be a girl. Last time I was starving all the time, only nausea when I didn't eat every hour or two, good skin(glow), mildly tired, really positive happy. That's about it.

Okay I just got told off by some girl on here because she didn't like me telling her that I think a car is less a priority to be buying when she is complaining about barely having money to pay rent, she was angry that her BF's baby momma is getting 23$ more per month child support, that she is pregnant and is considering giving up the kid for adoption. I gave suggestions that walking, busing etc would be helpful to get around rather then spending on car/insurance/gas. Guess I should've left that one alone huh? Lol

Nope, my progesterone levels are just perfect. No need to waste money and take it when it isn't needed.
So the sickness is all me unfortunately. Last pregnancy I wasn't sick like this. The differences are I'm not eating as much, sickness and vomitting before or after eating, headaches, tired more, bad skin, emotional. I think this one may be a girl. Last time I was starving all the time, only nausea when I didn't eat every hour or two, good skin(glow), mildly tired, really positive happy. That's about it.

Okay I just got told off by some girl on here because she didn't like me telling her that I think a car is less a priority to be buying when she is complaining about barely having money to pay rent, she was angry that her BF's baby momma is getting 23$ more per month child support, that she is pregnant and is considering giving up the kid for adoption. I gave suggestions that walking, busing etc would be helpful to get around rather then spending on car/insurance/gas. Guess I should've left that one alone huh? Lol

Always try to take responses with a grain of salt.
I sometimes find people only want one type of response and anger easy if they don't get it.:dohh:

Also, found things so much different with this pregnancy ( boy) and the girls..
your right, my skin looks fab. and only recently am I hungry.. it was discovered I am anemic so the low iron level kept me tired and winded all the time.. with no use for food.
Now that we have that under control I am finding that I belly up to the fridge more often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->