Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Don't feel out of place :) as the others have said it's for all Canadian moms and moms to be

Just jump in and tell us about yourself/your day/etc. :)

Ugh I did my workout today (after eating unhealthy cheetos for lunch) and totally paid for it :sick: Never again

Hi ladies! :)

I'm a Canadian Mom too, I'd love to join this group. I'm in a small town in Manitoba. So nice to get together with other Canadian women. Just got my BFP the other day after my MC. I am super excited but a bit nervous too, just trying to not let it get to me! :) Not going to be telling anyone for quite some time. I made the mistake of telling a few people with my last pregnancy, won't be doing that again until after 12 weeks for sure (if I can get away that long before I look too pregnant lol)

Just wanted to drop in and say hello!!

Welcome km

Hi Brig

Its so darn cold!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have an hour and 15 mins of our day to fill since we can't go on our walk. Why do I live in Alberta???

Hi KM! I hope you have a wonderful 9 months ahead of you!

Sandra it's cold here too, we're at -9 :\ Last night we hit up to -19 (that's what it was when I went to bed at 11)

Toughen up, Sandra! It's only -35 with windchill! :haha:

Hi km! Welcome! Sorry to hear about your loss and sending lots of sticky bean :dust: your way!

I'm so tired. And totally craving terrible junk food. You know all those studies that say proper sleep is an important part of weight loss/maintenance? I fully agree. I always get really snacky when I'm tired.
Getting lots done today. After Tobe's morning barfathon, he was fine. He's got really runny poop, but it's teething poop. I strongly suspect that the barfing was teething-related, too. He has no other indications of a tummy bug. :shrug:
I give up. I was sure they both had different versions of coxsackie virus, but maybe not?
I don't want to be negligent, but I don't really see the point in getting appointments for the doc, just to present her with a weird assortment of sporadic symptoms. They are otherwise pretty energetic and cheerful. I don't know.
Too tired to think straight.
Might nap.

Welcome KM!!!! I had a MC at 9 weeks and then got pregnant with my son right away :D good luck to you! I am pregnant with my third now too :D

:hugs: sarah, I hope the boys feel better ASAP!

:hi: Welcome km!

Sorry for your loss :hugs: Good luck with this pregnancy :)

Glad Tobe is feeling better Sarah :hugs: I hope you can get a nap in

Hey guys, not sure if you collect Shoppers Optimum points, but Shoppers has a Spin To Win game going on right now when you spin and collect game pieces to win prizes, like 285,000-385,000 Optimum points, Wii systems and trips. It's pretty cool. If you answer their trivia questions, you gain more spins, and you can enter your Optimum number for extra spins everyday. You can still play even if you don't have an optimum card.

Here...https://optimumspintowin.ca/?plink=1326740258_XL139581

Hi Ladies :D

Have been pretty busy with life, just have to plan my sisters baby shower this week and B goes back to work on Wednesday.

-37 windchill here. BRRR!!

I didn't do any signing with Helena, but her cousin that just moved to Edmonton, is pretty well deaf, so I would like her to learn some. :D I am going to take Elliot to the sign class too, which I know is not really a REAL signing class, but i figured its a start.

Oh my gosh, is it ever!! I don't usually play computer games, but I have spent over a half an hour on it!! GAH haha

I only need two more pieces, so if anyone gets any duplicates of eyeglasses or sunhat, PLEASE email it to me. Let me know if there are any you need and I'll do the same!

Hope you are able to get some rest Sarah.

What did everyone do for their LO's 1st birthdays? I am really not sure what to do right now, thinking of having 2 small parties at home, 1 of just a few close family members on her birthday and the 2nd on the weekend with a few of our friends with kids.

I had a huge party for peytons first birthday and it was a MISTAKE !!!!! :rofl: my house was like way too packed for comfort... and it was really hectic. I'd definately go for a family dinner and special playdate for friends!

Awesome find Brandi!! If I get any extra's I'll be sure to share! What a fun game!

I need a "hut" thing that is for the orange square!

Frig I should have checked back here. I had extra sunglasses a few times! For whatever reason it won't let me post them to FB though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->