Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

huge :hugs: Sarah.

J has a cold again. poor girl. And im pretty sure teeth on top of it (or causing it LOL) regardless the combo sucks!!

So sorry Sarah for your family's loss :( :hugs:

Poor J!!! :( Hope she feels better soon Sara.

:hugs: Sarah sorry for your family's loss :(

Hope J feels better soon :hugs:

So sad :( :(

:hugs: Sarah

Does anyone know what exactly happened to Tasha?? :( I'm worried about her!

I don't know, but Vickie is supposed to meet up with her this weekend. She might be able to fill us in. :flower:

hi ladies :hugs:

I was involved in an impaired driving accident at around 1am Friday morning, had gone out with a couple of coworkers (all management)... My friend and I dropped the other manager she was driving off, then we hit a pole. We weren't going very fast and the airbags weren't deployed but I put my arm out and the impact with the dashboard caused a complete break of my radius and dislocated my wrist. The grossest thing I have ever seen. Had surgery to have a rod and some pins put in to stabilize the bones and a wire in my wrist. It hurts like hell and I'm probably going to be recovering for 3 months.

Trying to keep the details private somewhat because I don't want employees to know how I did it and it's embarrassing that I made such a dumb decision (to get in the car).

Sarah - Im so sorry. :hugs: My Nana has lived nearly 20 years since my Papa passed away, and she's been "ready to go" for the last 10+ years. It must be difficult when you're used to always having someone be a part of your life, and then they're suddenly gone. :cry:

Tasha - :hugs: I hope you have a speedy recovery! :(

quiet today!

I hope everyone is doing okay :)

We went to a Valentine's day party this morning which was fun and now Hannah's making tortillas with Stan (or as she calls them tortillayas :haha:)

I didn't Brandi. Where did you hear that? Crazy! When I was in jk/sk I did JK in the mornings and then when I went into SK I went in the afternoons. It wasn't until Grade 1 that I went all day. :)

:hugs: Tasha, very glad you are okay.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/can...ByAfvIVpjg09hEYpmqiz_srGPFzxQVDwZ75iLgnDI#_=_

I was planning on putting Elyse in French Immersion and I know as of 2013 they want to start that in grade 1 rather than JK, but I didn't know they were cancelling full day kindergarten. I had half days, my sister had alternating full days and when my brother was in he had half days again. I wish they would make up their minds lol

Last I heard it was still in the proposal stage so not sure it's going to pass.....

They do French immersion from JK there? Here it doesn't start until Grade 1 from what Stan was telling me :shrug:

Ya they had it from JK here but they are starting it from grade 1 as of either this September or next. I think they decided kids weren't benefitting enough from it at that age or something. The FI schools have signs up here.. Elyse will have to go to one school for JK/SK and another after if we decide we still want her to be in French Immersion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->