Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Hello ladies! Hope everyone is doing well. Haven't been on in a while as ms has finally started to kick in and I've been sooo tired lately. Oh well; I leave tomorrow for Mexico and hoping to get a week of r&r!

Have a great trip, Kate! (Just a tiny bit jealous here!)

Yay Jack! :happydance: What a milestone!

Hope Hannah's mood improves, Vickie!

We have music class this morning for Simon, then a park or science centre or someplace to run some crazy out of these boys! :)

Happy Birthday Jaydn!!

Have fun in Mexico Kate!!

Hope everone is having a good day. We were out to baby group this afternoon and now inside the rest of the day cause the weather is horrible. Rain, hail and snow off and on with bursts of sun but bloody freezing!

Have fun in Mexico Kate!

Hope you have a good day Sarah :)

We spent 2 hours outside! Hannah loved it, didn't want to come in but I had to eat :rofl:

Happy First Birthday Jaydn!! :cake: :kiss:

Hope everyone is having a great day!

We spent three hours at the playground and I tired the kid out so a good day here :thumbup: I hope everyone in Ontario was able to enjoy the warm weather at least a bit!

We also had a busy day outide! I hope it continues to stay warmer... I guess we are in for some more ups and downs in weather though.

Anyone know about gas boiler systems??? I found a house I really LOVE!!!!! It says it has a new high-eff gas boiler system. btw, dont like the kitchen lol....

https://www.quinterealestate.ca/listing/860747/904-smith-street/

Very nice!

I hate how cheap houses are out there! No clue about the gas boiler.

What the actual EFF with that gold backsplash???? :argh: Sorry, that's all I have to contribute... I know nothing about gas boilers as well.

Glad everyone had a good day!

:rofl: ya tiff, the whole house looks so nice, and then the entire kitchen is kind of like wtf were they thinking? But the rest of the house and the privacy fencing in the backyard make up for it I guess ha ha

Yeah, thankfully that's easy enough to reno as well. Aye yai yai!

I still can't get over their TV :rofl:
I think Nathan and I are the only ones on earth without a giant flat screen TV in our living room. We still have an old heavy-as-hell 36" TV.

The only flat panel we have is our computer monitor... all our TVs are super oldies as well LOL when we move I would like to get a wall mounted flat panel for the living room though so the kids can't touch it hahah

Maybe they would leave the tv... and washer and dryer LOL.... I am also wondering if there is a hottub hidding under the gazebo :rofl:

im not a fan of the red paint either, but its just paint.

That's a gorgeous house!! And I must say, I even like the red paint! We have a gas boiler here, what do you want to know about them? They're probably slightly different than the ones back home. This one is a combi-boiler so we don't need a hot water tank or need to turn on the boiler to heat the water for baths like we used to.

Crappy weather yesterday, and again for the rest of the week. Hubby had to take my car to work as his is in the shop so will be 2 quiet days home for Jack and I. Big cup of tea on already, Jack woke at 415 for feed and I couldn't get back to sleep for fretting about childcare, going back to work and money :( Shattered.com!!

We still have an old school tv too :haha: It's funny because Shawn's office has all the latest high tech stuff, but for our own use we just have old stuff.

Thanks maggs :D I really was just wondering how high eff they actually are LOL... I really like rads in rooms... LOL... they are the best for drying apple slices and stuff :D

Toms only concern was that they would be hot to the touch for the kids. But he seemed to think that what the house said it was was some really great special heating system lol

You don't actually see that many for sale here that are brand new gas boilers either so it isnt something I know much about.

Off to work for a couple days! I get the weekend off and then for 2 weeks I am going to be working crazy shifts... not looking forward to that :( I will probably die before its over lol. I figured out that I will need to work until the end of June if I want my top up to carry on until xmas... I don't think im going to make it working that far though. I already want to quit LOL.... gotta get past taxes and birthday stickers and stuff though.

When do you have to go back to work maggs???? I know all that stuff is super stressful :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->