Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

:hugs: Hope you both feel better soon Maggs

I hope the renos go okay Sandra :)

It's our shopping weekend so busy busy here. Gorgeous out today!! Hannah and I sneaked in a trip to the playground between doctors appointments and stores ;)

Both girls are napping at the same time!!! :happydance:
Nathan went golfing today so once Alia gets up from her nap we're going to go to my parent's house for the afternoon :)

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Feel better Maggs!
Hope the renos go well Sandra...they sure can be stressful eh?
Enjoy the weather Vickie :D

Have a nice afternoon Melissa! And Maggs, I hope everyone feels better soon!

Nothing too exciting going on here today. It's Friday, so therefore I'm happy. :D And I'm done work in 1.5 hrs. YES, I'm at work. :blush: But its slower today so it's alright. :winkwink:

Quick hi from me!
Picked up a bunch of shifts and am really busy!
Hope everyone is well!
:)

Well we narrowed down the tile to 3. A brushed cream taverteen, a beautiful lime stone (looks like it has fossils in it) and some slate. The cabinet dimension and style is figured out. We just have to figure out the wood and color.
Next paint color and tile for behind the tub.

Thanks ladies! I feel marginally better today but when DH came home last night I was sitting on the couch with Jack who'd fallen asleep nursing and I was shivering with a fever. He cooked supper and I went to bed. Tossed and turned all night though as you do when you feel unwell. Glad he's off next week, gonna be quiet and relaxing hopefully! Off for a walk shortly as the sun is FINALLY shining! I can't tell you the last time I saw sun (typical for Scotland though!)

Hope everyone has a good day. Mother's Day here tomorrow...my first :) And premiere of the F1! haha

Happy Mothers Day Maggs! :flower:

today has been crazy for us :sleep: tomorrow will be much the same :rofl:

Adding my feel better wishes to all babies and mamas!
Working again tomorrow and trying to get housework done in the meantime so it's not too vile for the babysitter tomorrow! :)

Well apparently this flu bug seems to carry with it an invisible insomnia bug cause I'm getting f***all for sleep the last 3 nights! ARGH!!

Woke up this morning (albeit exhausted!) to breakfast in bed with DH and Jack. Homemade egg & cheese mcmuffin and a big cup of tea (I never get the big mug! haha), a lovely card with ickle elephants on it (my addiction!), the first book of Game of Thrones and some shortbread heart cookies with chocolate. I love reading and never have time/money to get books myself lately with all my money going to Jack and bills so it was so nice! I'm addicted to the show and the new series starts in a couple of weeks so am uber-excited to read it. And I got a lovely card and box of chocolates off my stepson who must have brought it down last weekend. Sun is shining, a walk due later and (im)patiently waiting for F1 to start.

Hope no one minds me joining in here! Surprised I've never seen this group before!

:hi:

Mine's just into everything and anything today! But then again that is everyday :haha:

Hi meldmac! Great to see you here! :)

Maggs - sounds like a great day! :) I loved the GoT books - hope you enjoy it!

Off to the Zoo for me, must now dash around trying to get everything ready for the sitter....

Woohoo the twins slept 6 hours in a row for me last night. Clara actually slept 7 hrs for the first time.

Andrew's got a cold and nasty snotty one so I don't know if we'll get to do anything fun today :( Too bad since its our only day together as a family all week.

FBSTPPKKGA3M41 - Gifts to Grow code

:hi: meldmac

... REALLY need to get ready for Elyse's party but I REALLY don't want to put on make-up either, grr.

Melissa is quick with the codes lol

Jadyns grouchiness seems to be sleep related but won't sleep unless in the car and I already wasted 50km this morning playing that game. We are outside now. I'm hoping the fresh air will zonk her out!!

And we went inside to get more toys and I find cat A eating what I presume is cat B's puke :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->