Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Glad to hear she had fun splashing in the puddles as she should have.

Yes, we went to Nova Scotia and drove through the Annapolis Valley.

It is such a beautiful day here today, so I think we will be heading out to enjoy it a bit.

Oh lovely...very jealous :winkwink:

I was on the webcam with my parents last night and they were bragging about the nice weather and Dad was out washing his truck, so you know it was nice! Next, he'll be chomping at the bit to get out and mow the lawn haha

Whereabouts are you in Canada if you don't mind me asking? Just thinking you must be nearby if you're popping to NS for a visit...like either NB or PEI.

I apologize if this isn't allowed Vickie, but I just wanted to share this with you and don't feel like writing it again and I know most of you I don't see on babyclub very often. :cry:

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/906141-f-ing-chocolate.html#post16042079

:hugs: wow I'd be pissed too if someone gave Alia chocolate at such a young age... Not cool :nope:

Apologies for the double post...think it happened during some of the errors earlier.

I'd be pissed too. They should respect your wishes as the parent. I had to tell my mom if she couldn't respect my wishes then she wasn't going to be allowed to spend time around Amira, her tune changed pretty quickly.

It's fine to link to your own threads :thumbup:

:hugs: I'd be extremely upset as well

I haven't been able to get on for 2 days now :rofl: I could read (admin powers I guess) but was never able to reply to anything.

I hope you all are doing well!

The weather here has been gorgeous so we've spent tons of time outdoors :mrgreen:

And before I forget Happy THIRD Birthday Elyse! :yipee: I hope you had a great day :hugs:

Hello! Just posting everywhere I can after being without BnB for the past few days :haha:

Thanks ladies! :hugs:

And Happy Birthday Elyse! I hope you have a wonderful day!! :cake:

Oh lovely...very jealous :winkwink:

I was on the webcam with my parents last night and they were bragging about the nice weather and Dad was out washing his truck, so you know it was nice! Next, he'll be chomping at the bit to get out and mow the lawn haha

Whereabouts are you in Canada if you don't mind me asking? Just thinking you must be nearby if you're popping to NS for a visit...like either NB or PEI.

We live in NB so try to get over to visit a couple of times a year. Such a nice place and OH's family live in a quiet little town so it's a great get away.

About the chocolate, I would be livid as well!

I hope Elyse had a wonderful 3rd birthday!

I had no idea you lived in NB!! I love it there hahaha... and we are going to take a driving trip down there in a year or two.

We want to visit the east coast too. Once my arm is better and I can help with driving we'll do that I think. Before I get back into the grind of FT work, lol. I just don't know what to do really when I'm better, definitely not what I was, it's not worth it at all.. so we're going to take time to focus on the house, family, etc for a bit I think, I can work PT or maybe watch kids part time for extra $$.

Obviously certain things are on the list of things to see- but I'm curious to see what others are doing/have done, how manageable it'd be with a 3.5 year old etc.

And speaking of 3 year olds.. firstly thanks for the birthday wishes! She has woken up bratty both days she's been 3 :dohh: But she has her party Sunday still.

And when should I think about ditching the stroller? She still can't reliably walk large distances but at what age does it become silly for them to be in a stroller? I know it's hard to say, she's young... but I dread the looks of having a child "too old for a stroller" in one iykwim? I don't think I've had that thought before but MIL comments on kids at times..

One day at the mall I saw what looked to be a 7-year-old boy sitting in a stroller and sucking on a soother....that looked silly to me. I think 3 is fine :) I would just ditch it once she doesn't look comfortable in it anymore.

I think I'd agree, 7 is overkill... I haven't really seen kids older than 3 (as in not 4 yet, not like exactly 3) in a stroller (talking umbrella ones here)... my friend's daughter is kind of how I gauge these things, but my friend has 2 so her oldest, who is 3.5, is on one of those sit n' stand things behind her brother. Fortunately she's small so I can get away with it a little longer- as long as she doesn't say much. Which happens never... she talks from waking up until she falls asleep.. I KNOW I am going to get phone calls from teachers about her! lol

Happy Belated Birthday, Elyse! Hope you had a wonderful day.

I turned 26 today...holy crap, I'm getting old. My only birthday gift was being called in early to work.

^ 26 is not old! Happy Birthday!!

I have to admit though every year, it's hard to be excited to get older now. Nothing to look forward to like being able to drive, buy beer etc lol

Oh...I got one other gift, but that one isn't as exciting. I hate the colour red, lol.

I'm so exhausted lately, I feel older than 26. I've just been telling people today that I'm 21 for the 5th time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->