Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

haha is three hours quick??

And ewwwww about the puke. Wish I wasn't eating while reading this!! :sick:
Hope J sleeps for you!

:rofl: My cats do that well okay one cat does it :sick:

I hope J's mood improved!

I hope you had a good day at the zoo Sarah! :)

I hope that the party went well Tasha!

Glad you had a good mothers day Maggs :)

:hi: Meldmac

we've had another busy day and we still have to go to Stan's friends house after dinner :sleep:

I hope everyone had a good weekend!

I'm exhausted, we've been running since Friday.....well since before than it feels like with all our doctors appointments.

Hannah's been sleeping in since the time change though which has been nice! Though I need to get her back on track on Tuesday as we have to be up and ready and out the door for swim class by 9:15 (she's been sleeping until 9 most days :rofl: but she's also been going to bed late because we've been out until late--well for us :lol:)

J did take another decent nap and was in a better mood after. Tim and I went to see The Lorax (which I loved, but even Dr. Seuss books are better then the movie LOL) and j fell asleep easily (although late, we will see how she does tomorrow)

Thanks everyone for the welcome. I'm in New Brunswick for a month visiting my family right now. Colin's sleep has been out of whack since we came but last night he slept from 9 pm to 8 am! :happydance: I hope it continues.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

I had a reasonable amount of unbroken sleep last night, so why am I so tired?
Yaaawwwwwwwnnnnnn.
More coffee.
Music class and then errands for us today. Have to get a resume in for some other part-time contracts. That kind of stuff.
Have a good day everyone! :)

I'm having a more coffee kind of morning too even though the girls slept decent.

I just started trying to put the twins on a rough schedule and it's going well so far! They had a 2.5 hour afternoon nap TOGETHER yesterday and both were in bed by 8:30 :thumbup: Ainslie slept 8 hours, but Clara still gets up after 4-6 hours.

haha ugh vickie, how did you manae that? I thought if I started putting the kids to bed at 8, it would be like the old time of 7 and they might sleep in... NOPE! Peyton is still getting up at 5-6... which was 4-5 going by the old time. I just cant win LOL

I am not ready for this hot weather!! LOL I still hae 4-5 months to go and I am just about dying of heat today.

:rofl: I really don't expect it to last Joss, I figure it might be a growth spurt or something.

She was up early and not getting enough sleep for a couple of weeks before the time change and her system seems to have finally just crashed :rofl:

back to normal tomorrow though! She's got to get out of bed so we can make our bus :rofl:

I'm having a more coffee kind of morning too even though the girls slept decent.

I just started trying to put the twins on a rough schedule and it's going well so far! They had a 2.5 hour afternoon nap TOGETHER yesterday and both were in bed by 8:30 :thumbup: Ainslie slept 8 hours, but Clara still gets up after 4-6 hours.

Wow that's amazing! I still don't have Pip on any kind of schedule :dohh:

Hi Ladies! Hope you're all doing well. I'll try and keep up more often, but between work and Singlemommyhood, it gets kinda hard.

Mike hit me for the LAST time this morning. I filed for divorce and custody this afternoon and we go to our first court date on May 9.

I MUST share Isaiah's latest toddlerism.

He walked in on me getting in the shower yesterday morning, and he says to me "You have a small peepee, Mommy, and I have a big one"

:rofl:

Only MY son...

Well don't be too impressed Sun. It was a lot harder to keep them on the same routine today without a second parent around. Oh well I did stick to it roughly. If they get to sleep on time tonight that's all I really care about.

Every time I get overwhelmed with the two girls I try to think of you Amanda!! haha
"Well at least Joni doesn't have a twin"....I don't know how you do it....it amazes me!

I usually think... thank god Jasmine doesn't have a twin :rofl: she causes me the most stress usually... Poor girl :D hahaha.... although I should be careful, a jasmine mini me might be on the way.

I'd be sitting pretty if Alia was just like Joni!! haha
Joni is my little angel....so that would make Alia...the devil??? :haha: no not really but sometimes, yes.
I think Alia was the easiest from about 9 or 10 months until 14 or 15 months....I miss those days hahaha
Joni will probably be easier than Alia forever.

:rofl: Hannah's a freaking nightmare. Though she has somewhat chilled the last few weeks :argh: I just haven't mentioned it because I didn't want to curse myself. She is still throwing her little strops but it's more of a pouting thing now rather than screaming :haha:

peyton had a tantrum tonight and it was freaking hilarious.. he doesn't often get really mad or have tantrums, but we;ve had a long day and he also didnt nap yesterday either apparently tom couldnt get him to nap. I said it was bedtime tonight and he stomped him feet like faster then any 19 month old should be able to and was wailing and melting to the floor hahahaa...

:rofl: I find it sooooo difficult not to laugh at Alia's tantrums. Her specialty is flailing her arms in the air, spinning in a circle, then collapsing on the floor, all while screaming. Or she'll throw herself at furniture haha.
Joss you'll probably get to see one next week!!!

hahahahaaaa that sounds hilarious

Tonight is the first time i've seen peyton freakout that much. He was friggan naked too so it was harder to grab him lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->