Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Lol anything I have is new or been in storage. I have a big paranoia about stuff being dusty or musty and I can't smell so I feel better if I k ow its actually been through a wash!

I honest to god can't remember! How effed is that??? I remember thinking to myself that I was gonna remember those details and whatnot but here we are, 3.5 years later and I have no freaking clue what I did with her clothes. :haha:

I want to say that I washed as needed, but god knows how accurate that is. :rofl:

I don't remember either and I've done it twice!!

I used to have the BEST memory. I'd remember random people's birthdays and whatnot... now I can barely remember what day of the week it is. :wacko: Sucks. :haha:

well I did it just a few months ago and don't remember :rofl:

I washed the gender neutral stuff as we got it, but anything that looked more gender specific waited until after Edward was born since we didn't know he was a boy :)

Happy Canada Day everyone! Jack has his Canada shirt on I got from the superstore last year when we were home. Last day of work later then off for 4 days to houseclean for mom's visit in a week's time. Yay! Still no net, don't ask! Grrr! Will tell you all when I finally get back online. Have a great day everyone! :)

Happy Canada Day girls!!! Hope you're all enjoying it.. it's beautiful weather here today!

Happy Canada Day! Rain here, but we've got family staying over so it's been a fun weekend so far. Stayed up late drinking beer and playing Settlers of Catan ... haven't had a night like that in ages! Also got rd of Andrew's bottles on Friday (it was about time :blush:) and it's been a pece of cake so saf! I totally expected him to fight it, but he actually seems to have excepted my "big boys don't use bottles" rationale. Who knew? :shrug:

^ Glad it went well! I dreaded it with Elyse but the same approach worked anddd she's never asked for one since! Hope Andrew continues to do well with it!

Happy Canada Day! Rain here, but we've got family staying over so it's been a fun weekend so far. Stayed up late drinking beer and playing Settlers of Catan ... haven't had a night like that in ages! Also got rd of Andrew's bottles on Friday (it was about time :blush:) and it's been a pece of cake so saf! I totally expected him to fight it, but he actually seems to have excepted my "big boys don't use bottles" rationale. Who knew? :shrug:

My husband is really pushing we drop the bottles. Im like no way not now lol.

That's great it was so easy Amanda!!!
I've found that with breaking a lot of habits with the girls.... it always seems to go wayyy easier than I anticipate.

Glad that the bottle drop has gone well! :)

I hope you all had a great day! We had a fun one here, spent most of it out back with the kids (pics in my journal if anyone wants to see them :))

I didn't have a problem with either of the kids dropping their bottles. I didn't make jasmine drop hers until a year and a half I think. But Peyton got his soother taken away at 14 months and his bottle was gone around a year.

I got rid f Andrew's soother at 16 months and am surprised that I let him have a bottle until almost 2 1/2 :blush: I guess pregnancy then twins mad me lazy

Lol ya I know when jasmine had hers that was part of my reasoning too, I was pregnant with Peyton. I thi k the only reason I took it away was because she got gastro really bad and couldn't have milk for like 2 weeks

I think you have a good excuse Amanda, and it really doesn't do him any harm keeping it this long :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->