Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

:rofl: Ya he drew on her :dohh: She actually said "daddy we only draw on paper" (she's heard it from me a million times!)

:rofl: I was telling Stan about it and he was like NO way (because Hannah would then draw on herself, and on us and on Rhys.............:rofl:)

Jasmine has done it a few times, but she pretends its makeup so she will end up with clown makeup around her lips and eyes with bright blue or whatever other weird color she manages to find.

Sh has a new obsession with make-up lately too.

haha well Alia and I were both scolding Nathan :lol: She likes telling people not to do something.

Haha well eventually it will be you :) she will be on her way to being 3 :rofl:

Claire likes to use my make up brushes, its hilarious how she mimics and what she gets out of watching me do stuff. She'll use my kabuki to put make up on her face, then uses it like you would deodorant. :rofl:

I can't believe he'd draw on her! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Did you get a pic of the angry eyebrows at least? :haha:

No :dohh: I don't know if he did either....I washed them off pretty quickly :haha:

I barely ever wear make up, but when I do Alia gets really mad if I don't let her use it haha.

Happy Birthday Rach! :flower:

Hannah LOVES putting makeup on. I let her use a tiny bit of my lightest colored eyeshadow and she has some lip gloss. She also pretends to put mascara on :haha:

Jasmine gets nail polish... And lipgloss the rest she just pretends

Yeah Claire gets nothing except the brushes. :haha: She has chapstick that she pretends is lipstick. :rofl:

Hannah would love nail polish! but we have none in the house

I don't use it, I just buy it for her. She has quite the collection lol

Awww thank you ladies!! :hugs:

Amira loves lip gloss and nail polish, right now she's sporting hot pink on her fingers and toes. I almost never do makeup so I don't think she'd know what anything else is for even if I let her at it the make up I do have lol

Hi Tina! Welcome to the thread :)

Glad you're settling in well Sarah, bet you'll be glad when all the boxes are unpacked.

If I don't get on in the next couple of days, good luck Joss!! Can't wait to see pics of that gorgeous girlie!

We're doing good here, just mad week with running around with no car and me working and sightseeing with Mom. A bit manic!! Keep popping on and checking every now and again though. We're leaving Glasgow Thursday afternoon, and land into Halifax about 8:30 that night I think. If anyone wants to add me on FB, I might be easier to keep in contact there. Just pm your name and I'll add you!

I'm glad your having fun maggs! Have a safe trip home! I'd love to add you on fb, my pm box is full haha if you search josslyn c my picture is of me jumping my horse :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->