Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

:hi: Tina

can't believe you just found this thread :rofl:

how is everyone doing?

Stan told me to give you all this link in case you want to enter yourselves in the competition for a free stroller :rofl:

https://deals.parentscanada.com/national/offers/249

haha ok I entered just for the sake of entering but I never win anything.

Hi sweetpeas! :hi:
Am almost halfway unpacked! Woohoo!
We've been stay-cationing it up as well, as husband had holidays over the last week, so Stampede shenanigans, AMAZING mountain days (we saw a grizzly and cub!!!!! :cloud9:), and just chilled out picnics at the wading pool park.... bliss!
I feel like I am finally unwinding after weeks of insanity!
The new house is lovely. The old place is all clean and signed off on - not my problem anymore! Both Zoo and Parks jobs are calming down to a nice pace.
Life is very very good.

So, I have skimmed more than read over the last few days. Sorry! :blush:
From what my swiss cheese brain remembers:
Quick hi to Jasmak! I second Vickie: :rofl: that it took you you so long! But a huge welcome, nonetheless!
Butterfly - tough situation. I wish I had more suggestions, but I'm in Alberta. :( Wishing you all the best and welcome to you, as well!

Glad your move is almost through and your happy, sarah! We miss you!!

Glad to hear things are going well Sarah! I definitely miss your stories in here :)

Stories?
Oh, here's one!
I just came upstairs to tuck the boys in and I hear this weird sound. At first, I think it's fireworks, but then I realize that it is way too early for the Stampede fireworks and that the sound is coming from somewhere much closer. I stare at my bedroom wall, because that seems to be where this weird popping and thumping sound is emanating from.
My first thought? Dear god!!! We've blown a water pipe! I yell for husband, who comes thumping up the stairs thinking that one of our children must be in mortal peril from my urgent screeching, and just as he comes skidding into the room, we both see it...
the expensive Swedish sex toy that we bought last year for Valentine's Day is jackrabbiting away against a box and the wall.
:dohh:
Simon has struck again.

He gets called in for a talking-to.
"Whose toy is this, Simon?"
"An airplane's?"
"No!!!"
"Oh."
"This is Mummy's. It does not belong to an airplane!! It does not belong to Simon!! It belongs to MUMMY!!! You may not touch this toy! Understand?"
After a suspiciously non-commital shrug from Simon, I resolve to resort to buying the toddler shackles&ball&chain set that shockingly-naughty-kids-r-us is offering on special in their delinquent sons department right now.
Insanity is trying to keep your toddlers out of the many open boxes. Little wiener!!!

:rofl: :rofl: oh Sarah!

Glad things are settling dwn and thanks for the laugh

hahaha I love it! I told Peter and he started laughing lol

I'm glad everything is going well for you Sarah!

lol thats hilarious sarah!!

I had a similiar experience the other day, but unfortunately our "vibrator" was not an exciting one... just the vibrating box part from a bouncy chair. But Tom was running around the house thinking it was our furnace busted.

Alia was colouring with markers while I was making dinner and Nathan stopped in for a few minutes and he was colouring with Alia. He asked "how washable are these markers?" Assuming he was referring to Alia colouring all over the table I said "I think they wash right off of most things"...and he said "that's good" and then started laughing. I turned to look at Alia and he had drawn angry eyebrows on her face with brown marker :rofl:

haha jasmine pretends markers are make up :D although at the moment all of her markers have run out of juice since someone forgets to put the lids back on haha

ohhh nathan drew on her?!?!?!?! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you meant she was drawing on herself. Well im sure now that he has planted the seed she will get the idea :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->