Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

I'll send you a PM now :flower:

I hope everyone is having a good weekend! :)

Added you Vickie! Wish my weekend was nicer. Working lots and yesterday was a shit shift. Between car problems this week, working and doing extra housework and cooking on my free time so mom doesn't have to, I feel like i've hardly had quality time with jack. Roll on wed! Only work today and tues then off for about 6 weeks!

PM me and I'll add you.. I'm not searchable on Facebook lol.

I got one of those Shoppers perfume gift certificates recently? Having a hard time deciding what I want though. Anyone care to help me?

I can choose from: Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue, CK One Shock for her, Vera Wang Lovestruck, CK Euphoria, Nina Ricci L'Air, Marc Jacobs Oh Lola, Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy, Givenchy Very Irresistible, Paco Rabanne Lady Million, and DKNY PureDKNY.

I don't want the Givenchy because my mom wears that, my sister wears the Juicy Couture one or the Paco Rabanne... I like Calvin Klein scents so I am leaning towards Euphoria but I'm not sure lol

Not sure I've smelled any of those! I love Vera Wang Princess (not on your list) and most D&G perfumes are quite nice. :)

Sorry can't help you there. Not smelled any of those either. Will pm you Tasha next time i'm on my laptop. Just on my phone the last couple of days

I haven't tried any of those either. My current perfume is ED Hardy, and I love it!! Hardly ever wear it though haha

I can't remember the last time I went to a mall/store and smelled the new scents. I'm still wearing Cool Water. I just love that scent. And Shi! I love Shi!

I much prefer smelling guys. I've been trying for years to get Peter to start wearing cologne but no such luck. I sniff our friend everytime he comes over though, he always smells so damn good.

My go to perfume is Hugo Boss Woman. LOVE it! I also like Chanel Chance, but its crazy potent - literally a dab will do you!!!

P wears Neiges by Lise Watier. Love that too. :cloud9:

Rach :rofl:

Nathan wears Ralph Lauren I can't remember what kind but it smells sooooo good

I cant smell anything so I dont bother with perfume LOL...

I'm still feeling sick! :hissy: Although P just got back from the dr's, looks like he has viral bronchitis which is probably what I have as well. Figures. :sulk:

SO tired, crappy night sleep last night!

How is everyone else?

Yea we're good. Last day of work was today. Task tmr is packing which i've done absolutely fuckall so far! Starting to worry about dh tho and missing jack while we're gone. Only 12 days but i'd knock someone out if they told me i'd have to be apart from jack that long!

Why oh why did I write down that my life was getting less hectic?
Have I not learned yet that publicly proclaiming such a thing is just asking for things to get really nutty? It's up there with happily stating that your kid is a great sleeper. It's a guarantee that said child will then not sleep through the night for the next three weeks!
Anyway, it's all good busy, but still - I am falling into bed at night.

We're getting more unpacked which is nice. Still a ways to go, however. I am setting aside time tonight to get husband and I actually into our dressers with clothes put away. We keep putting it off because there is always something more pressing that needs to be done, but I am done living out of a laundry basket!

Tobe got the cutest little secondhand trike today! He is very pleased with himself. And language is starting to come much more quickly. He would be hard to understand by anyone other than his family, but we've added a lot of words over the last three weeks. That makes me feel better.
And Simon is routinely pooping on the floor :sick:, which is apparently often a precursor to putting bum over potty. Delightful. It's even more awesome when he helpfully wipes his own bum. I will leave the vile details to your imagination. There is not enough bleach in the world....
Sigh.

Hope you are all doing well! I am spending tomorrow getting most of my blood drained by mosquitoes out on a prairie slough birdwatching extravaganza. Hey! It's one way to lose weight! :)

:hugs: Hope you and P both feel better soon! Did he get any antibiotics or did they tell him to just wait it out?

Have fun on your trip Maggs! :) Good luck with the packing :hugs:

Sorry to hear life is still hectic Sarah! Fingers crossed you can get your clothes put away tonight! Umm yuck to Simon and the poop :sick: Have fun on your bird watching trip tomorrow!

things are monotonous here but I seem to stay really busy throughout the day :rofl: Not quite sure how that works but that's how it seems :lol:

Congrats Joss! :)

Thanks guys :)

Sorry things are so crazy Sarah!!! Poor guy pooping on the floor lol I think boys just enjoy pooping and peeing on things

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->