Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

No plans here :) Monday I have soccer...that's about it! I'd like to get out to the beach with the girls at some point if it isn't raining.

What about you?

It's been pretty rainy here the past couple of days as well.
B was invited to a birthday party but she won't be able to go since I will be working. I have family arriving on Friday from Ontario which will be nice and then I have Monday and Tuesday off. Other than that it is cleaning, showing the house, and packing.

No long weekend here, Stan doesn't get it off :(

Nothing much planned either. Sunday we are going to Square One to get Hannah's 4 year pics done and go to the farmers market there

haha ya we'll be lucky if Nathan gets one of the days off....but not likely.

No long weekend here too but on thursday we go on vacation to BC :)

No plans for the weekend here to speak of really.

My wrist is bugging me a lot :( I worked tonight without a break (honestly no one really had one, we were busy, don't think I left the front counter area once from 6pm-midnight!)... it's so sore and I can't tell if I have a partial dislocation or if the bone is supposed to be like that (well, not "supposed to be" but if it's just like that now). I'm still waiting for some wage replacement (I've been back to work for 2 months now & haven't had any)... I'm stressed, tired, sore... I hate my job, my arm, everything really.

Yay Sandra! I'm all for anything BC lol

Tasha :( :hugs: I'm sorry hon

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Not much going on here, we might head to the lake this weekend. I was going to go to the coast early and help my sister but we've had a bit of an argument and she isn't really talking to me so I won't be heading down for a few days.

We don't really have a long weekend either, but it's because I'm not working and my husband works from home (basically sets his own schedule), so we don't every really have weekends per se.

Our plans for Monday will probably include watching Olympics. :)

Oh forgot it was a long weekend here! Not been on much, maybe only once a week lately. Jack is getting baptized on Sunday (will post pics up on fb after) so we have a shitload of family & friends coming down this weekend. Already been up and got the pasta & potatoes cooked for salads on Sunday while Mom is sleeping all before Jack's first nap of the day! Then we're going to ATTEMPT camping with a 10 month old next week in Keji. Anyone taken a baby camping before? Think the thing I'm most concerned about is how to keep a busy crawling boy occupied without letting him crawl around in the gravel all the time!

Sorry, I forgot it's NB day here, I know some other places have a civic holiday as well though.

We brought B on the boat and brought a jumperoo for her but we had a river and stuff to swim in and a relatives camp nearby she could crawl in.

BC day this weekend...not much going on tho..I just had a hysterectomy Wednesday and got out of hospital today. My son is out on the boat with friends....girls are outside eating popsicles....nice summer day. I am sure the weekend will be low-key...nice to just enjoy the sun without too many plans.

Hope you are feeling okay and heal quickly, JASMAK! :flower:

Happy Long Weekend to every one! :happydance:

We are working through ours, but will be on a fabulous trip to Yoho next weekend. We bought a tent today! I am very excited. The boys and I are going to test it out in the backyard tomorrow.

Oh boy. Simon has just popped out of bed with the 567th excuse of the evening. Sigh. It feels like it is going to be a long night.... :dohh:

So jealous of the camping, I love going but haven't gotten a chance to yet this summer.

Hope you heal fast jasmak! Did you electively choose a hysterectomy? Or was it for a medical reason? ( hope you don't mind me asking! ) a few of the girls at work have had them and love it because they don't get periods and such. I've thought about it but I don't know if I'm ready for something that permenant yet

Sarah, that sounds like fun!!!! I think we're going to try camping next year... We've been building up our supplies this year, still need a tent though. I will be honest, sleeping on the ground doesn't excite me a lot haha I prefer cottages, but I think the kids would love camping

Have fun camping Sarah! :)

Stan really wants to go but I want to wait until Rhys is a bit older :rofl: Plus Hannah's such a drama queen I have no idea how she'd do camping :haha:

Hope you recover quickly Jasmak :hugs:

Hope you heal fast jasmak! Did you electively choose a hysterectomy? Or was it for a medical reason? ( hope you don't mind me asking! ) a few of the girls at work have had them and love it because they don't get periods and such. I've thought about it but I don't know if I'm ready for something that permenant yet

Sarah, that sounds like fun!!!! I think we're going to try camping next year... We've been building up our supplies this year, still need a tent though. I will be honest, sleeping on the ground doesn't excite me a lot haha I prefer cottages, but I think the kids would love camping

It was medically necessary and was semiurgent, no elective

Feeling better, emotionally today, still in pain. The sense of loss of losing my uterus was an unexpected emotion, and very overwhelming, but I think compounded that I had to wean Kelana at the same time, made it probably twice as difficult. Only cried once today, so doing much better. Very hot here today. Planning Kelana's birthday. Her party is on the 11th. I am in no condition to throw a party, but will have to. K is climbing on me...write later

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->