Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Was a good movie Wendy :)

Here's a little side by side comparison... Not the best pic of tim... but there are not many in existance :haha:

https://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i399/sara_machen/sws.jpg

I thought that he looked like Stifler when we were at J's bday party. :rofl: I'm glad I didn't say anything. :haha:

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH Tiff. I remember when the first movie came out and we rented and SWS's pic was on the cover and all our friends were making fun of him... he got sooo mad. LOL.

i happen to think SWS is a hottie... but im biased :rofl:

Well, Tiff, you and P certainly didn't show the same restraint with my husband, did you? You just had to share that you thought he was the spitting image of Ty Pennington.
I had to go to therapy before I could sleep with him again. :cry:
I just kept expecting him to pull out a megaphone in the middle of sex and start rallying up a crowd or shout encouraging slogans at me or something.
:rofl:

I am kidding, by the way! :)
It was my husband who was deeply offended by the comparison! :haha:

eliserea123, welcome and congrats!

Congrats Sandra!

He does look like him Sara.

:rofl: I totally forgot about that Sarah!

And yes Tim does resemble Stiffler :rofl: I knew he reminded me of someone but couldn't place it :rofl:

He'd snap if he knew this was going on HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

J went down easy tonight... gonna follow soon! i said that last night and was on here for an hour after tho :wacko:

Well, Tiff, you and P certainly didn't show the same restraint with my husband, did you? You just had to share that you thought he was the spitting image of Ty Pennington.
I had to go to therapy before I could sleep with him again. :cry:
I just kept expecting him to pull out a megaphone in the middle of sex and start rallying up a crowd or shout encouraging slogans at me or something.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Uh... learned our lesson from your hubby? :haha:

I showed Stan the pic and he was like huh so he does :haha: :rofl: Sorry T!

Hope everyone had a great night of sleep. Not much planned for this weekend. We are having brunch tomorrow with my family that is down from Ontario and then off to work for me.

JASMAK, you crazy thing! You are baking cupcakes and throwing a party for HOW many people?!! After less than two weeks since a major surgery?!!
I am pronouncing you supermom on the spot, but also - take it easy, kitten! You don't sound like you are up to that much stuff yet. You sound like you need another week in bed with soup, good ol' trashy TV/novels, and lots of sleep.
Is there anyone who can help?
Can't help it - I feel a bit worried for you! :flower: :hugs:

Sandra - have an amazing trip!

Sara :rofl:

eliserea123 - Welcome!! How are you feeling?

Oh no! Hubby is doing most....I am just mixing the cake mix (not from scratch) and baking....hubby is at the store, with the biiiiiig long list....shopping...with all the kids! Haha! Don't worry...I am taking it easy.

Ok...who is Stifler? I know the name, but from where???

we have no plans for the weekend. Cleaning at some point and we'll see what else :lol: it will be nice to be home though......

next weekend is our crazy shopping weekend and the weekend after that Stan's invited some friends over

Hope the party goes well Tina! :)

Good luck with the party Jasmak!

We have Alia's birthday party tomorrow too :) I have sooooo much stuff to do tonight and I'll I want to do is stay here on the couch :haha:

Have fun at the party tomorrow Melissa! I can't believe she's almost two :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->