Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

:hugs: sorry I hope you didn't find my previous post insensitive, I had no idea you didn't want to have the hysterectomy done!

:hugs: sorry I hope you didn't find my previous post insensitive, I had no idea you didn't want to have the hysterectomy done!

No, of course not! No worries. I di want it done...I mean, I needed it, but I wanted it too. That is why feeling the loss was so unexpected. I am sure I won't miss AF tho!:haha:

Jasmak, I think it's totally understandable that you'd feel a sense of loss and I hope you're feeling a bit better physically.

Joss, how is everything with Miss H?! She's seriously so cute!!

Our long weekend was filled with mixed feelings. We had fun on Friday night at the Summer in the Park concerts and then Saturday night we went to the movies since MIL was spending the weekend at our house to spend time with P. But Nathan's grandma passed away pretty suddenly from a massive stoke (brain hemorrhage).
I think he's ok overall, I think he's just surprised at how fast it all happened. Her funeral service is on Friday. Nathan starts his holidays on Saturday because we have a wedding out of province, not to mention I have a dentist apt., hair apt, and a photo session because Peyton will be 2 in two weeks... things are kinda crazy over here.

Jasmak, I think it's totally understandable that you'd feel a sense of loss and I hope you're feeling a bit better physically.

Joss, how is everything with Miss H?! She's seriously so cute!!

Our long weekend was filled with mixed feelings. We had fun on Friday night at the Summer in the Park concerts and then Saturday night we went to the movies since MIL was spending the weekend at our house to spend time with P. But Nathan's grandma passed away pretty suddenly from a massive stoke (brain hemorrhage).
I think he's ok overall, I think he's just surprised at how fast it all happened. Her funeral service is on Friday. Nathan starts his holidays on Saturday because we have a wedding out of province, not to mention I have a dentist apt., hair apt, and a photo session because Peyton will be 2 in two weeks... things are kinda crazy over here.
Sorry to hear of your family's loss.

Sorry Brig :hugs: It's always the hardest when someone dies suddenly/unexpectedly :hugs:

Sorry for the loss brig! I hope your wedding trip goes well!!

Hi Guys :wave:

Long time no see. I see not a lot of action in here LOL, but im not heading into journals for a bit... i had 30 subscribed threads and it was overwhelming so i think i'll just pop in here for a bit :)

Sorry to hear about N's grandma Brig

And JOSS - i know i said it on FB but Congrats on your baby girl!!

J is doing awesome! Growing way to fast

Brig ~ :hugs: Hope you can all cope with the emotional and logistical stuff over the next few days. So sorry, hun.

Watched American Reunion with Tim after J went to bed. SOOO Funny! If any of you wonder what tim looks like - think Sean William Scott - especially in the american pie series. He hates it when people tell him he looks like Stifler, but he does LOL

LOL Sara.

Off to BC tonight for a long needed vacation.

I am! 11 weeks here, you? Im for Alberta and have a beautiful daughter.

LOL Sara.

Off to BC tonight for a long needed vacation.

Where in BC? I am on Vancouver Island.:flower:

Well, was starting to feel better, but tonight I have a huge cold sore in my nose?! and swollen glands and achey. Not fun. I guess I am just have a lowered immunity. Geez. Hopefully I feel better for my baby's birthday party Saturday. Its supposed to be warmish...27degrees...which hopefully it is, because it is outside at a waterpark! Going to make all the cupcakes, well, bake them, tomorrow. Doing a garden theme for this party, and her other party at the end of the month will be Wiggles. The other party is for family...waiting for hubby's dad and wife to come out. This weekends party is for her friends...and I think about 30-50 people are coming....not everyone has RSVPd. Grrrrrr

Well...kids are outside playing with hubby....boring. I am sick of this sick stuff.

Lol @ Sara. STIFFLER. Really? For some reason I pictured him totally different! I know a guy that looks exactly like Stiffler too. Lemme know if that movie was any good!

Brig - :hugs: So horrible. :( That is so scary how fast things can happen. :(

JASMAK, you crazy thing! You are baking cupcakes and throwing a party for HOW many people?!! After less than two weeks since a major surgery?!!
I am pronouncing you supermom on the spot, but also - take it easy, kitten! You don't sound like you are up to that much stuff yet. You sound like you need another week in bed with soup, good ol' trashy TV/novels, and lots of sleep.
Is there anyone who can help?
Can't help it - I feel a bit worried for you! :flower: :hugs:

Sandra - have an amazing trip!

Sara :rofl:

eliserea123 - Welcome!! How are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->