Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Have a great trip Tiff!

Awesome Sarah! :) you have such a cool job

Hope Jack feels better soon and that the meds work :hugs:

Maggs - poor little guy and poor you, too! I was and am a charter member of the Toddler-Punting Club, so don't hesitate to vent those feelings. We all have them and I think it is way healthier to just be honest about them and share them with a sense of humour rather than bottling them up and feeling guilty. Babies and toddlers can be absolute assholes. Luckily they are awfully cute and we love them in spite of it all! :)

It is Tobe's last day of being one! :) :cry: :) We are just getting some housework done ("we" meaning me, of course, while the boys run around with no pants and play diggers. Always the diggers and never any pants. :dohh: ), then it is off for some fun birthday errands!
We are having a quiet family birthday tomorrow, followed by a house shaker of a party in a couple of weeks. :)
And tomorrow, Simon has his first day of playschool, so big day that way, too! :)

Hannah's not really a toddler I suppose but she's been a hell of a handful and I could have happily punted her Saturday and Sunday :lol:

Oh my goodness I can't believe that little baby I met is almost 2!!!!

Vickie - he is gigantic now! He has almost grown into his ginourmous head! :haha:

Trip isn't going so well atm... I know i kept saying "budget Mexico is better then no Mexico at all" but yikes! We had to leave our first room as i killed 4 spiders in it, only to be transferred to another room that had a dead cockroach in it, to be transferred to yet ANOTHER room where the safe was broken and more spiders.

I took pictures and and gonna lose it on our person tomorrow... not sure if it will do .anything
But i am terrified to sleep tonight. :-(

Right now we are camped down in the lobby as i can't handle being in our room. Not the way i wanted to spend our anniversary.

Ohhh myyyy Goooood! Noooooo! That is horrible!!! Hugs xxxx

Yeah it sucks. I spent most if the afternoon bawling lmao. Here is to hoping we get a better room tomorrow

I would be crying too! Let me know where that is, because we are going to Mexico in the spring and I DO NOT want to stay there!!!

Hope things are getting better for you, looks like your FB says so anyway!

Jack's rash is fading slightly, so slowly on the mend. Just going to give him the antihistamine at bedtime now though I think. He's fine if he's due a nap but yesterday he had some right after he was up and he was fine for an hour but got really irritable. Think he was feeling drowsy and didn't like how it made him feel. He was standing there, all tensed up and gritting his teeth and growling. Another good night, slept from 8-just before 7am. Off to work today, long day...12pm-10pm. Like the lady I'm supporting today though, it will be a good day!

:hugs: Tiff that sucks! I hope things can be figured out so you guys enjoy the rest of your trip

Glad jacks rash is getting better maggs!

We are getting transferred to another resort free of charge. Pays to be a squeaky wheel! Pics on fb, i really wasn't exaggerating! :nope:

Glad to hear it, Tiff!

So lots of birthday and first day of school excitement here. Neither boy got enough sleep and combined with all the excitement of today, we've had plenty of mini-meltdowns. Sigh.
:dohh:
Praying for an earlier bedtime and better moods tomorrow.

Fingers crossed for you Sarah. Glad you've been switched to a nicer spot Tiff. Got your professional family pics back will post on fb tmr. The same woman that did our wedding photos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->