Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Happy second birthday Tobe! :flower:

Sorry to hear you had a rough day. Unfortunately Hannah is still adjusting and overtired a lot from school and a complete brat 99% of the time :roll: She was awful tonight.

Glad you're getting transferred Tiff!

Happy that the rash is clearing up Maggs :)

Glad to hear you were moved Tiff!

Happy Birthday Tobe!

Hope everyone gets a good night of sleep tonight and has happy kids tomorrow.

Happy Birthday Tobe!!!!

I'm glad you got upgraded Tiff! I hope everything's ok! :hugs:

Oh sorry Sarah, Happy belated Birthday to Tobe for yesterday! I was on my phone when I posted last night so completely forgot you'd celebrated his party. Hope you all had a lovely day!

Happy birthday to Tobe!!!!! I hope he had a great day!!!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend. Not much planned here, I have to work tomorrow night and then B has swimming on Sunday morning. DF will be working a lot so probably won't really get to see him much.

Hi all! :hi:

Nothing new here. Still TTC ... maybe one of these days I'll have exciting news :shrug:

Hi Reba!
Holy cow, girl! I need to get on your program! That's some serious slimming down. It's honestly the hardest thing ever to do, so huge kudos and sure hope you get your :bfp: soon. :hugs:

We attended our community association family pub night tonight, and I think my heart just about love-spasmed itself into cardiac arrest when Simon carefully took Tobe's hand and led him out onto the dance floor with the other tiny kids. They were doing this wonderful little waddle-two-step-spinny dance that Simon later told me was "swirling". :cloud9: Gak! Dying of love!

I have nothing but my terrible, swiss cheese brain to record that moment for posterity, but oh that is why I wanted to become a mum in the first place. Husband and I were mutually swooning with the sweetness of it. Good thing we still had to haul them home and wrestle them into bed against their will (oh, how fun! :dohh:), or I think I'd be pregnant again by now. It was that cute.
Speaking of babies, saw a playgroup friend's teeny weeny preemie tonight. A 5-lb baby, born at 30 weeks weighing only 1.5 lbs. She was smaller than most dolls I have seen. Perfect and beautiful and gaining well, but at the same time terrifyingly fragile. Made me very very grateful for my gigantic strapping ridiculously healthy Viking boys. I do not know how I would cope with such a tiny, delicate bundle. I would be so frantic with worry all the time. A good reminder to be grateful for the basics, eh?

Sarah, cute with the dancing. Ugh. Shit day today. I am not sure anyone here would understand, so I will just say that having a child with autism juat effing sucks sometimes. And I dont mean that I dont love my child...I do, and I am very protective of her, but it is SO hard....like fives times more work than my two year old. We just didnt have a good night. So, now its 11:52pm, and I am EXHAUSTED...but I am still up, because I need a break. I need peace and quiet and time to regroup. If I go to bed, I wont get my break. I am on my own weekdays too...so it can be very draining. Tomorrow is a new day.

:hugs: Hoping for a better day for you tomorrow. I do get needing a break at the end of the day. I need at least a couple hours of just sitting on my ass doing nothing after the girls are asleep.

<3 Awww I can't wait for Hannah & Rhys to start interacting more! So sweet Sarah!

:hugs: Tina

Yay! Saturday! Morning (at least here) ladies! Hope you have a fab weekend!

Definitely understand the needing time to yourself and winding down :hugs:

Sarah that shounds adorable!

I understand jasmak, my hubby's work schedule leaves me alone to look after the kids during the weekdays and I have 3 kids within 4 years... I definately get needing the evening downtime! Especially with my oldest she can be extremely difficult to get to bed at night.

We all seem to have the flu, full of body aches and head stuffiness

hope you all feel better soon joss!

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48lxqgdo8iw&feature=player_embedded

did anyone see this? people are crazy! And her mom is trying to make it sound like she's never done it before, she didn't even hesitate if you watch the vid!

Vickie :shock:
See, I think someone who does that should not be getting any ticket. They should be getting their license pulled and should have to jump through major hoops to get it back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->