Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

How old were you??? You really remember? That's cool!!! I googled "earliest childhood memories" awhile ago because I thought Alia was insane for remembering some of the stuff she does (like she can remember details about certain places that she hasn't been in a year or so)...and some pretty neat stories popped up.

Not sure, probably around her age. I remember being left alone, with the door open out to the hallway and the light shining in. I remember a nurse taking my temperature in my butt, haha, with some weird metal thermometer hooked up to a box. I remember sesame street being on, on the tv way up in the corner of the room near the ceiling, I could barely see it and I remember this other baby in my room crying a lot and annoying me.

Weird eh!

So now I am scared about Helena remembering me and my fat ass being naked around her and things like that lol.

Or when she walked in on me and Brian the other day...

Awkward!

:rofl:

I remember random things too from when I was young but most young memories for people vanish after time. I remember breaking a window in our old house when I was about 3, we were in the middle of moving. I remember when we moved here the day we moved we had KFC lol

And I remember an old cat at a relatives house as newborn kitten, I was about 2 and I can picture the bedroom and box where mama cat had the kittens etc.

But most stuff i don't remember

Yeah I just remember weird random things.

And yes, remember to lock your doors, people. Haha.

Helena walks in "Where's mom?"
Brian "I am hugging her"
I start whispering "BRIAN SHE DOESNT EVEN SEE ME, SHUT UP" haha

Luckily she left pretty quickly. WORST EVER.

Also, I have no idea how she didn't see me since I am huge.

:rofl: sorry Wendy but that's hilarious :rofl: Hasn't happened here (yet) :haha:

We only do it when the girls are asleep and once Alia is asleep she doesn't get up out of bed. That would REALLY kill the mood :lol:

So I guess it's my turn to get sick. I haven't been sick since I was about 8 weeks pregnant with Joni. Boo.

My earliest memory that I can think of is getting stitches in my ear because I tripped and fell into the corner of the coffee table. I think I was around 3 years old. I guess traumatic events stand out more.

My earliest memory is standing by a storm door eating a raisin. I remember a plane flying overhead and I was watching it and not watching what I was eating and I got a raisin with a stem. :sick: Haven't like raisins since!

Pretty sure I was in foster care at that point as no houses my parents lived in had those so I'm gonna say I was at least under 21 months. :)

Figure I'll just jump in and introduce myself~.

My name is Courtney, I'm 18 and I live in Hamilton, ON. I don't really have any Mummy friends (and a bunch of my friends pissed off after I got pregnant) so it would be nice to have Mummy friends in the area. :) So here I am! Anyone in Hamilton or close by? :flow:

Tasha is, she's in Hamilton as well I think. :D

I'm in Barrie so a bit further north but there's a few people in the Toronto area. :wave: Welcome!

I actually know a few people that live out in Barrie & Orillia, it's only a couple of hours away. :) OH & I were looking into possibly moving into the Borden base up that way in a year or so as well.

Hi Eloquence! I'm Tina, I am 37 and a mummy to 3, and I live in BC. :)

Ok, last day with outlaws.....not too bad. K and I are breaking away to go to a birthday party, and then my entire family is coming over for hot dogs and s'more in a backyard fire. Then they leave tomorrow and I see the surgeon about my boob. Pretty sure I felt a hard lump in my other boob too...but I had a mammo on that one too, so I will see if something showed up? Feel like loping off both boobs and be done with it!!

Just a quick post to say we had a fab day for Jack's birthday party. In bed as we're all shattered! Will post pics on fb tmr. Good night ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->