Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Well the twins didn't give me a very nice sleep for my birthday :sleep: Andrew made me a lovely card though and last night I had fun picking out wines for my party tonight. I haven't had an actual birthday party in years, but this year I feel like I've earned it even if it isn't an "important" birthday (28) :haha:

Happy Birthday Amanda!!!!!

All birthdays are important, it means you survived another year! :hugs:

Happy Birthday Amanda... Enjoy the party and wine :D

Brilliant video Sarah!! Was PMSL

Glad both of you're in-laws have left, what a sigh of relief huh!!

Jasmak, is it a possibility that the lumps are caused by polycystic breasts? Or I think that's what it's called anyway. My Mom has that and often has to be called back in for repeat mammograms.

Hmmmm...I never heard of that. Mine aren't cysts tho...but, I dont know what it is, so maybe??

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I had a really nice day! The last couple birthdays I've felt a little disappointed that Shawn didn't do much for them, but this year I decided to take things into my own hands and throw myself a birthday party, get myself a cake and hire a babysitter to help me during the day and it was awesome! I highly reccomended it. It's a good life philosophy I think to take your happiness into your own hands instead of counting on other people to know what you want and then feeling resentful when they fail to meet your expectations.

Glad you had a good birthday party!!! That's a good idea to take matters into your own hands :flower:

Definitely what I am doing next year Amanda, glad you had a great day!

What a miserable couple of days here! Worked yesterday and now today, been sick with a rotten cold since Wednesday night. Yesterday just started off crap, Jack was up at 5:45, peed through his diaper and had pooped at some point in the night. Worked all day till 9pm, what a nightmare day too! And up and off to work again today till 9. And realized I've got nothing cooked for supper tonight and still have lunches to pack for us this morning. Ugh! Feel like crawling back into bed with blankets over my head and hiding away.

Only nice thing was coming home last night and hubby went straight to the co-op to get me some neocitron and when I went upstairs to get my pj's on, he'd had bought me the new Mumford & Sons CD and some ovaltine and had them on the bed waiting for me...awww! :)

Hope you feel better soon maggs! You should make a journal :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->