Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Poor Maggs!
But nice one, Maggs' fella!! :thumbup:

We are all enjoying/valiantly fighting off colds in this house, too. Both boys have coughs and runny noses, while husband and I are in that cranky, tired, under the weather stage.

But! It is a gorgeous sunny warm day here, so we are trying to spend it outside. Next week is forecast as single digits.... :cold: It sure doesn't take long for sweater season, does it?

Sorry to hear you are sick Maggs. No fun.

Hope everyone has a good weekend. K has a burthday party to go to, and my son wants to trade in some video games for a new one. Swim practice in an hour...thats the extent of our excitement.

Anyone have a condo or time share in Playa De Carmen, Mexico, or Maui they want to rent out in March/April for 1-2 weeks??? Must sleep 5. Message me if you do.

Joss--don't know if I could manage a journal! Not right at the moment anyway, studying hard for my ILR test first.

Figured out why I'm so bloody tired this month too...worked 45 hrs overtime this month! Holy crap!

Off in town today to hit some early Christmas sales!!

OMG LOL... cant believe xmas is almost here!

Were heading off to kingston today to buy a uvb light for our bearded dragon that were picking up tonight :)

So excited for Christmas this year! Two out of the last three Christmases I have just weeks away from giving birth - gigantic and uncomfortable. This year I'm going to soak up all the holiday fun I can with my three munchkins.

Bought two nephews gifts today at Argos, 2 for £8 and got Jack this...

https://www.elc.co.uk/VTech-Toot-Toot-Driver's-Garage/131922,default,pd.html

with the £30 gift card my Mom left for me to get Jack's Christmas present with.

Can I join? I'm from Barrie Ontario and would like to maybe get to know some others from Canada?

Finally! Someone from my neck of the woods! :haha: I live in Barrie too, whereabouts are you? :flower:

Welcome! :happydance:

Can I join? I'm from Barrie Ontario and would like to maybe get to know some others from Canada?

:hi: Welcome!

I'm in Mississauga. Mommy to Hannah (4) and Rhys (almost 5 months *gulp*) and married to Stan :)

Hi Megan! I'm Canadian but currently living in Ayrshire, Scotland!

And Vickie, you may have to ban me from that Grotto thread with the Christmas Deals!! AHHH!!! Buying stuff just cause it's on offer to stash away for next year. :argh:

:rofl: I'd have to ban you from the entire forum I'm afraid :haha:

Maaaaaaan, I don't want to work today. :sulk: :haha:

Wish me luck! I'll be on my own for 3 hours today, not looking forward to that. :lol:

Hey guys. I'm Megan but you can call me Megz! I am mummy to Lily who is just turned 5 months on this past Saturday! Vickie, I think I remember you from the trimester boards, however I could be wrong!

Yeah Tiff, hope customers are cheery today.

I'm Amanda from BC with a 2.5 year old son and 8 month old twin girls.

Clara is crawling on all fours now and almost pulling herself to standing! Ainslie seems happy to stick to belly crawling for now. And they both have two teeth! Yikes this is all happening SO fast!

Hey guys. I'm Megan but you can call me Megz! I am mummy to Lily who is just turned 5 months on this past Saturday! Vickie, I think I remember you from the trimester boards, however I could be wrong!

probably so :flower: our LOs are close in age :)

May 5

or Revenge of the Fifth (Star wars :rofl:) I will never ever get that outta my head thanks to Tiff :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->