Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Well done Clara on the crawling! :)

I was hoping for an April baby :haha: Mostly because I was miserable at the end :rofl: But he held out (his due date was May 6 :rofl:)

Revenge of the Fifth... :rofl: Awesome.

Hi Megz! :hi: I'm Kate, from North Bay, Mom of two little girls, turning 2 and 4 in November. :D

Hope you had a nice day at work Tiff. :wacko:

Amanda - I can't believe how big your girls are getting. :shock:

Tiring day here. Work was insane. :wacko: Early bed time for me I think. :sleep:

It was really slow, so wasn't too bad at all! :mrgreen: Thanks ladies :hugs:

Amanda - I refuse to accept that Clara is crawling. REALLY??? Honestly, I still think of them as squishy little newborns, lol. Teeth too? Aww, they're growing so fast :cloud9:

Lily was due April 19th. She stayed in there as late as she could. She definitely didn't wanna come out!!! My birthday is in November, Kate! Great month :)

Glad yesterday wasn't to bad Tiff! :)

Just dropped the biggest kiddo off for school! We ran to the store after thinking we could quickly pick up some stuff for a salad tonight and it was the slowest service ever :rofl:

Its the murphy's law, eh Vickie? :rofl:

Big day for us today!!! I barely slept last night :dohh: Which is silly because it doesn't matter and whatever will be, will be. :dohh: It'll be two hours of them evaluating Claire :( not looking forward to that at all. :nope:

:hugs: Tiff. we'll be thinking of you!

It probably wouldn't have been so bad but we eat breakfast after we get home because there's no time between getting Hannah up and dressed and her breakfast made, finishing up her lunch, feeding the baby etc. by the time that's all done we generally have to run out the door! :haha:

Good luck today Tiff! :hugs: I hope you get some much awaited answers. :)

Tiff - thinking of you today! :hugs:

So, today I cooked a turkey dinner so that my younger brother could have a bit of a Thanksgiving dinner (he can't make it home for Thanksgiving).
Oh my god.
So much work!!!
I am exhausted and I have so much writing work to do. Brain is fried on turkey!

Thanks for all the well wishes/hugs. We got our diagnosis. :flower: Bittersweet, but at least it'll help her in the long run.

Off to drink more wine. :wine: :haha: :rofl: :angelnot:

:hugs: Tiff

I keep forgetting Thanksgiving is a few days away :rofl: I still have a hard time remembering it's before Halloween here :haha:

Here I was thinking Thanksgiving was next weekend too! Just talking to my Dad online and he's correcting me. Guess I'll be cooking a big dinner Sunday then!!

:hugs: Tiff. I hope you enjoyed the :wine:. :)

Turkey dinners are ALOT of work, but I actually like doing them. :blush: I LOVE turkey. This year my Dad is doing it though, on the BBQ apparently. Should be interesting. :shrug:

I need to get K her halloween costume - she wants to be Mario. :haha:

The wine definitely helped lol. Nothing like self medication! :rofl: Thanks for all the kind words and support, it means a lot to me and P. :flower: Honestly, you ladies are the bestest!

Yes! Lots of turkey dinners happening! We do it with my side on Saturday afternoon and Monday with P's side.

Awww, cuuute that she wants to be Mario! Claire is going as a parrot. :mrgreen:

I think it will look really cute, especially if she manages to sport the mustache too. :rofl:
A parrot is really cute too! :)

P and I are going to a Super Hero/Villain halloween party, as Joker and Harley Quinn. :blush:

:grr: I WANT TO HAVE A FULL NIGHT'S SLEEP FOR ONCE!

Just needed to rant a teeny bit as the twins' sleeping habits have been pretty ad the last few days and I'm tired. Tried CIO, but I've discovered its a whole other ballgame with twins :cry:

:hugs: Amanda - I hope they start sleeping better for you. Exhaustion can be a terrible thing. :(
Are they having a regression? Or is this typical for them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->