Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Elyse is being a witch, got her costume at Spirit Halloween.

That sucks Maggs :(

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!! I'm overnight manager tonight & tomorrow, I do not want to have anything to do with a huge turkey dinner before work lol.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :kiss:

Busy day here: dentists appointments, swim class :roll:, prep work and cleaning :sleep: I've literally just sat down! :dohh:

Happy Thanksgiving Canadian ladies!! Off today and it's beautiful here! Clothes on the line, and a roast chicken dinner planned for later. Just gotta light a fire under hubby's bum to cook me brunch :)

Happy Thanksgiving! :flower:

Rough, rough day here today. :( Tomorrow is a new one thank god.

Happy Thanksgiving. Sooooo glad its over!! Shopping ALL day yesterday, cooking ALL day today. My feet hurt, my back hurts...and my belly is full. I am THANKFUL its over. Ha!

Another beautiful day today (two in a row, can't believe it!) Better the laundry on the line again. We had a wonderful day yesterday, DH made us a lovely brunch--fried eggs, bacon and potato scones. BIL & SIL visited which was all right, but they're a pain so we just smile and nod when they're here. Jack's walking properly everywhere now! And then we had a lovely roast chicken dinner with all the trimmings. And got a fair chunk of studying done on my ILR test I'm doing on Thursday. Be glad when that's done!

Fantastic Thanksgiving weekend despite 4 out of 5 of us having colds. We went camping in the US (cabin, not tent), outlet shopping (Hello Carters!), cheap wine and I tried deep fried turkey for the first time ... all with 3 little people along :thumbup:

Hi!
super super busy. Kind of drowning in writing projects and getting no time at all to get them done, so feeling pretty stressy and bitchy and frustrated.
We went to my parents' for Thanksgiving and while it was great to see everyone, I am really tired from the trip and wish I had stayed here and had time to myself to get my work done, instead. :growlmad: Grumpsgiving for me, I think... :blush:

:hugs: Sarah, I really feel like that this year as well. So little time, so much stuff to try and cram into it. Grumpsgiving is a pretty relevant term for me, ha ha ha.

miss you sarah! sorry youve been so busy and grumpy lately :(

:hugs: Sarah, I hope you make some headway on the writing projects this week

:hugs: Tiff

Hi Sarah! Been a dog's age since you posted on here! Hope things quiet down for you soon!

Amanda, tell Shawn thanks for his input on buying a camera.
I'm only getting one if I get a job haha...but just looking at them all is so overwhelming!

Well was up to Glasgow to do my first leg of my indefinite leave to remain application. Wrote my test, same one they write for the citizenship and passed. Yay! Glad that's over after weeks of studying after Jack went to bed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->