Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Casey - awesome avatar! :)
We are recuperating, but I am still getting queasy episodes.
Finished one of my scripts today! Hurrah! Big load off my mind! Now to tackle the other five.... :dohh:

Good work Sarah!!!

Okay I'll get the discussion going......getting a new DSLR camera and I can't decide between the Canon Rebel T3, or the Nikon D3100.....thoughts?

Sorry, I don't know much about either of those specific cameras, but I have heard good things about both brands. Joss used to have a Canon Rebel, didn't she?

Haha I've already exhausted my love for canons in Melissa's journal :haha:

Mine is actually an older canon, probably 5-6 years old now so the one Melissa posted is better and has more.

I love my Sony Alpha A55. Shawn got it off Craigslist for me for Mothers Day and upgraded the lens and flash for me.

Still feeling like crap and I've only got 4 days to get better before we fly to California. I'm just hoping no one else gets sick. Sick husband and/or kids stuck in a hotel for a week ugh :(

Blergh. Could not sleep last night. I got about 4 hours and am a total zombie. Need more coffee. :coffee:

Amanda the pictures you take are awesome!! But I'm buying my camera with air miles so my options are limited...

Yes Sarah a nasty sinus preassure, sore throat, cough, mucusy cold. I haven't had this bad of a cold in years. I just made an appointment at my drs for tomorrow just in case I need antibiotics or something. Usually I wouldn't go to the doctor over something like this, but I don't want to end up having to go to a doctor in the US.

Feel better Sarah & Amanda :hugs:

I'm sure whichever camera you choose will be amazing Melissa, I've only heard good reviews for both :flower:

Massive hugs to you both Amanda and Sarah! Being sick sucks. :(

Hope you feel better before your trip hun, I agree... everyone sick in a hotel room isn't exactly good times for sure. :hugs:

Hope you feel better soon!!

We're off to the Isle of Man tomorrow for a wedding. Seeing several different groups of friends while we're there too so very excited! Just to pack this morning, work this evening and that's it. 4 days off!!

I use a Nikon and I love it. I used a Canon Rebel for my elfing job. It was good too. I like my Nikon though :D

Thanks! I've decided to go with the Canon though....only because it's completely free (ahh wish I wasn't such a cheapskate). If they were the same price I'd get the Nikon but I'd have to pay $200 extra. From what I've read both are excellent beginner DSLR cameras, so I'm sure I'll be more than happy with the Canon!

I hope everyone who is sick feels better! Safe trip Amanda! :)

I would love a better camera, but it's just not at the top of my "things to buy" list right now. :nope: Some day though, hopefully.

Boy what I wouldn't give for a solid 12 hours of sleep. :haha:

Nathan doesn't think we need one (and we don't really NEED one.....it's definitely a want), but I'm getting it with the air miles I've earned on my credit card so he can suck it hahaha

are the girls not sleeping well for you Kate?

Lol Melissa, most peoples kids don't sleep as good as Joni and Alia :p

I am lucky if I get 7 hours of uninterrupted sleep :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"