Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Yeah it's about the same here. Kyree CAN wipe, and she does obviously since she's in school - but with poops she doesn't do a very good job so I usually help afterwards to make sure she's clean. :shrug:

I have no idea how long it takes until they do a "good" job? :huh:

Hard to say. I still check my own to make sure that I've got it all. :haha:

:rofl: To true Tiff!

I'm still trying to convince Hannah that flushing is okay :roll:

Lol jasmine never flushes after she poops

Kyree will flush but I have to remind her. :roll:

She told me on Friday that she dropped her mitten in the toilet after she pooped at school. :sick: I have NO idea how that would have happened, but gross. :haha:

Such a lovely convo topic for a Monday morning. Gotta love being a Mom!!! :rofl:

:rofl: That's what I'd have done to. I think my biggest :sick: would be over what was on her hands :rofl:

Yeah, I just keep telling myself that she must have washed her hands right after.
:wacko:

I know there were a few of you looking for dress up chests for Christmas and I saw the ones out at Costco when we went on Saturday :)

They are princess dress with shoes and I think some other accessories. I believe 3 come in a box but my mind was elsewhere most weekend so don't remember for sure. I will be getting one for Hannah next payday though

I got jasmine a tiara from clairess today! LOL... I have some dress up dresses for her but I find they are expensive and dont last long.

They are expensive!!! There are some used ones at VV right now, but they just seem so flimsy....I think eventually I'd like to make my own dress up clothes for the girls

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->