Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

I know haha I thought Kate's girls did sleep pretty well though but I know they've been sick so that's probably a factor!
Joni's actually been waking up 2x a night for the past few nights because of teething....her top little bucky is coming in :lol:

Quinton has slept well the majority of the time but lately he has been waking up multiple times a night and just will not go back to sleep without a bottle. OH and I are so tired. I'm sure teething doesn't help either. He also can't poo. :dohh:

Haha my kids crap nonstop, I feel like I change poop all day!

Lol Melissa, most peoples kids don't sleep as good as Joni and Alia :p

I am lucky if I get 7 hours of uninterrupted sleep :haha:
Agreed. I'm lucky if I get 5 hours in a row *groan*

Awww are the girls teething too Amanda? Teething blows. Can't imagine it with twins!

Yeah I'm pretty sure at least Ainslie is teething at the moment. She has been uncharacteristically cranky the past two days.

It's actually Clara that bothers me the most at nights. She usually wakes up once between 11-1 and again between 4 and 5. The 4/5am is true hunger I believe, but not the earlier one. She has more trouble with separation anxiety than Ainslie and she's a lighter sleeper, so I think when she wakes up, she panics that I'm not there. Usually she just needs a hug and she goes back to sleep, so it's not too bad but still sucks to be woken up especially while fighting a sinus infection.

And all my kids poop a lot. Like at least twice a day. Thankfully Andrew is fully potty trained now though, so at least it's only two in diapers

Hey all. Haven't popped in here for awhile and I am sorry to hear so many have been sick. :( Kelana is sick too, but not too bad, just a junky cough, which makes me a wee vit nervous as she had pneumonia and was admitted when she was a baby, so...the junky cough I will be watching closely. Going to be getting the flu shots on Halloween (wont tell the kids until that day). Last year they were very successful for our family, espesially my middle one is a very ill child.

Work has been nuts. We are moving to a new building, so there's that, which is huge, but pales woth what is going on with my position. I work on disputes in court, but now we are moving into an adjudication process. I have to work with the old system for now, and all those entered into court with court dates up to February, work with all the changes for the new process, and try and make it as seamless as possible. So...that has made double work for me. Plus, I am on the OH&S committee, so attending conferences for that...AND the social committee...so Christmas parties are in full swing. And...then the kids are in full swing with school, and swim club.

Well, there's my ramble!! LOL!

I hope everyone feels better soon!!!

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm lucky if I get about 7-8 hours per night (the norm) but it's usually my own fault by staying up too late. :blush: My girls are great sleepers, but I was just shooting for the stars by saying 12 hours would be heaven. :haha:
And Melissa - that's exactly it. :( They are awesome sleepers, but with these colds the girls have had for the last MONTH, it's been a pretty rough go as far as sleep goes. :sleep: Some nights are decent, and then we'll have a few hard nights. I am anxiously awaiting these colds to take a hike!

Amanda - I hope the teething passes quickly!

My girls poop quite a bit too. :haha: Kyree usually once per day, especially now that she's in school she seems to hold it while there most of the time. :dohh: So she usually goes once at home. Alora is still 1-2 times per day. I am starting potty training with her next weekend, I think she'll do awesome. She's already very interested and I think she'll catch on quick. :D

:rofl: Hannah likes pooping for her teacher :haha:

I hope they feel better soon! Hannah and Rhys seem to be finally getting over their perma-cold though Hannah's nose started to get runny again this weekend :roll:

Yeah that's how it just seems this cold season already. :wacko: Alora seemed fine for about a week, and she's sick again. Kyree has been sick non-stop. It's just been back-to-back. :(

Hannah is hilarious. :rofl:

I just hope she doesn't do to her teacher what she does to me which is to yell "I am done POOPING' as loud as she possibly can :blush: :rofl:

Oh man sorry to hear you're sick Amanda. I hope it clears up before your trip :hugs:

Hope everyone is doing well!

Hahah well jasmine does now, but I have to remind her and remind her to flush haha

Claire does both, she gets a serious kick out of wiping AND flushing. :huh: :rofl:

I dunno, Hannah probably could but I want to make sure it's clean :haha:

Its a big production for Claire. She feels she deserves a "chocolate eggy" (what I used to bribe her into peeing/pooping on the potty) just for flushing! Was quite upset when she figured out that a) she will not get chocolate for flushing and b) now that I know she can do it, I expect her to every time. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->