Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

cloudy here and raining on and off. Supposed to be scattered showers tonight but not to windy which is good :) Hopefully we won't get a huge downpour :haha:

I can't wait to see pics of all the kiddos out tonight trick-or-treating! :D

Kyree woke up at 6:30 (an hour early) because she wanted to put her Mario costume on. :dohh:

I'm excited for pics too! :yipee:

Alia dressed up for play group this morning and she was sooooo excited!!! She woke up screaming at 4am, I went in and she told me she was cold and needed help getting her blanket on, so I did, then she started telling me she wanted to be a princess right now hahaha, I made her go back to sleep.

:rofl: I was worried Hannah was going to get up early but though she was awake when I went in it doesn't seem like she was up to long

Happy Hallowe'en everyone! :witch:
My boys are SO cranky today. Tobe is having an enforced nap and we tried valiantly to get Simon to lie down, too, but that is not a battle we are going to win. He's been having a lot of trouble winding down lately, and has these huge dark circles under his eyes. I can tell he's exhausted, but none of my usual tricks are working. :shrug:
Guess I'll just have to let his little body figure it out and hope that he doesn't melt down too much in the meantime. We're planning on a fairly short trick-or-treating stint because it's snowing. Again. And bloody cold out. :cold:
Snowsuit Hallowe'en it is! :haha:

I hear you Sarah! Claire is one cranky girl and does NOT want to wear her costume lol

Sarah that is how jasmine gets. I usually have to force her to go to her room to gt her to calm down lol

Hope everyone had a good one!
It was freezing here. We went about two blocks, hit about 12 houses tops and the bags were overflowing - literally - the candy was falling out. People are GENEROUS in this new neighbourhood!
The boys needed a hot bath when we got home and they were seriously bundled up under their costumes.
Ah! Character-building! :haha: :cold: :haha:

Hannah got a huge haul to, especially when we had Rhys out of the stroller and took him up to the houses :haha:

We recycled the hobbit costume. "Tobo" Baggins was a big hit and almost out-cuted his brother for candy haul!
I am unapologetically raiding the treat bags right now. It is my duty as their mother to protect their precious little teeth and bodies from all this evil junk food. :muaha:

candy tax Sarah :lol:

I already had mine, gave Stan his haul,, threw out the ones we won't eat and put the rest back in Hannah's pumpkin :haha: she'll never know the difference :rofl:

Man how I hated when my mom did that to me :haha:

Rhys was pretty cute and he's sooooooooooo smiley with everyone until they try to hold him :rofl:

Oh and Hannah got a can of pop, we don't let her drink it so she turned around from the guy and was like "I can't drink this" :haha: so funny. we told her she could get one but mommy or daddy would drink it :rofl: cue a few minutes later she's "oh so thirsty" but I had grabbed her water on our way out the door so that didn't work for her :lol:

Vickie, I know she's a handful at times, but man! I LOVE Hannah stories! :) Sassypants! I'll marry her off to Simon and they'll get the kids they deserve! :haha:

Trick-or-treating in the rain was more fun than I expected. The twins were baby owls in their Ergo carrier nests and Andrew was the cutest tiger ever :cloud9:

We also enforce a candy tax ... no arguments from him at all.

Aw I can't wait till next year and can take Jack out. Just to the people we know on the street to show off how cute he is. We had 8 kids last night. Not a lot but we live at the end of a cul-de-sac at the top of a massive hill so don't blame the ones who live down the road for not hiking up it!! More treats for me though!! :lol:

:rofl: can you imagine their offspring :shock: It would serve her right though :lol:

Hannah's moooooooooooooooody today. I am actually glad I got to ship her off to school so I don't have to deal with it :blush: Early bedtime already in the works :rofl:

Saw the pics on fb Amanda, really cute costumes!

I don't blame the kids either Maggs :rofl:

They'll have mouthy little hellions, Vickie: getting into the most destructive, maddening mischief, then arguing about it! :haha:
Perfect.
Saw a pic on FB, Amanda - so cute!
Maggs - are you like our neighbours and dumping half the candy bowl into the kids who do make the trek? We used to do that in our old house because we always bought too much candy and would only get about 8 kids. There were lots of kids out last night (and no hills!), but our neighbourhood seems to be in the more is better category and hands it out by the shovelful!
I still can't believe how much candy my kids came home with. Not good for my waistline....

^ haha that is my problem too, I can't resist candy!!!!

I ate what I wanted last night :rofl: dont much care for the rest

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"