Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Halloween Costume pics:
https://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd344/kuipersfamily/DSC04615.jpghttps://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd344/kuipersfamily/DSC03910.jpg

Had the twins 9 month weigh-in today and Ainslie is doing great still at the 25th percentile, but Clara dropped from the 10th to the 2nd :( I'm working on changing her diet to add more calories, so hopefully she'll be up by her 12 months appointment.

Loved the pics, Amanda! Good lord, girl! Your whole family looks like they should have modelling careers! :) Is that your sister?

Very cute pictures Amanda! :cloud9:

Hannah & Simon - I am seriously laughing. :rofl:

My girls made out like bandits too, I couldn't believe the amount of stuff they got and we only went out for about 40 minutes. :shock:

Sorry Clara dropped down the chart :hugs:
Alia saw your avatar and said "There's TWO Joni-bears!!!"-

Jack's always been on the small side (okay very small side!) but for her to be dropping centiles, I'd be concerned too. Is she crawling now? Maybe just the extra moving around is making her drop a bit. Hopefully once she gets onto eating loads, she'll pack it on again.

Love the pics too, your children are beyond sweet!!

Amanda your gorgeous! Those pics are cute :) you should have one with the twins holding the twins :)

Babies need really high calories food items like breads and pastas etc. which I'm sure you already know :)

Awww Amanda,that's so scary when you hear stuff like that eh? :hugs: Hopefully the diet helps Clara gain some weight back. :hugs:

It snowed last night! Claire is DYING to get outside and play in it... but we don't have proper snowsuit/pants. Gymboree's are nice, but they are purely fashion and NO function :haha:

We bought Hannah's a few weeks ago, only because she needed a warmer coat for school :blush: :rofl:

Yeah the twins already eat pretty high calorie, but I'm upping it for Clara with cheeses, high fat yogurt, sunflower butter ect

It snowed here too, Kyree woke up and started yelling "It's winter time!" all excited and what not.... :dohh: I kept mumbling to myself that I hope NOT. :haha:

Definitely not a fan of the white stuff, unless it's Christmas. :cold:

I can't wait to decorate for Xmas.... Only a couple weeks!!!

I love LOVE Christmas too. :D Everything about it. :cloud9:
I just wish it only snowed for like a week, and that's IT. :sulk::haha:

halloween pics of my monsters in my journal, dont want to bore those who already visit my journal :rofl:

i cant wait for christmas this year :) but can do without snow for a bit longer

I can't wait for Christmas either!!! We have the Florida trip right before so it'll be here before I know it. Luckily I'm done all my shopping :lol:

:tease: Well SOME of us aren't. :ignore: :haha:
I've only done some of the girls stuff. :blush: That's it so far. :( I used to be ahead of the game, but this year I'm slacking.

I'm lucky in that most of my family wants gift cards. Various things - mall, food, etc. Easy peasy! :thumbup: Kinda impersonal but whatever, if that's what they want that's what they get. :mrgreen:

As for the kiddos, most of their stuff will come from Gymboree. Surprise, surprise... :rofl:

I've gotten a lot of stuff for Hannah, Rhys not so much poor kid :haha: I got him some books and one toy. I want to get him a play mat that plays music (Hannah loved hers but destroyed it because she loved it so much :haha:) and I dunno what else. We have so much left over from Hannah he really doesn't need much of anything. :shrug: Plus he's a boy and I don't know what boys like :haha:

Hannah was easy this year--she's so into princesses that a lot of her stuff is Belle things. I'm going to pick up a few arts & crafts stuff and some books & that dress up chest and she's pretty much done for :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->