Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Hey ladies \O Sarah, I was out your way last summer for my first trip to see The Stampede/Banff/L. Louise Had a blast!!!! Love Alberta!!!!

Hi Trinity! :hi:
I'm Kate, Mom of two girls in Northern Ontario. :)

sorry for the poor intro earlier (was holding a napping baby). I'm Vickie, married to Stan and we have two kids. Hannah who is 4 and Rhys 6 months. I'm in Mississauga :)

I'm josslyn, oh is Tom... And we have jasmine who is 4, Peyton who is 2 and Hilary who will be 4 months soon!

:wave: I'm Amanda and I'm in BC with almost 3 year old Andrew and almost 10 month old twins Clara and Ainslie.

Whoah!
Just had one of those, "those babies cannot possibly be that old already" moments. For all of you! :)

Trinity - Stampede is a crazy time, but a lot of fun! I am enjoying it more now that I have little boys who find it very interesting! :) I can only take 1 day of it, though. It gets so hot and crowded. The mountain parks I could stay in forever, though. LOVE them! Glad you had a good time out here!
I lived in Toronto for 8 years during university, and husband is from Goderich, so I love Ontario, too! :)

Well, big day here tomorrow: it is Simon's Lucky Duck Day at playschool, meaning that I am the parent volunteer for class tomorrow. It is extra special because husband is bringing the community outreach ambulance and giving the class a tour and a stern lecture on learning basic first aid. Just kidding about the last part. But Simon might just explode with excitement. Very cute. And I am quite excited to see how their class goes.

Hi Trinity and welcome! Congratulations on your new pregnancy :)

I'm originally from Nova Scotia but live in Scotland now with my husband. We have a little boy, Jack, who is 13.5 months old.

Hi Trinity :hi:
I'm Melissa and I have two girls with DH ages 27 months and 10 months :) And we're planning on TTC#3 in the spring!
Congrats on your pregnancy!

Aww Sarah that is so cute about Simon, have fun with his class today!!! And I know what you mean about the ages. I looked at Amanda saying the twins were almost 10 months old and was all "no way!!" And then I remembered they're only slightly younger than Joni :lol:

Are there any other pregnant Canadian moms posting in this thread right now??? Usually we have a few at any given time :haha:

not me :lol: definitely not me :rofl:

Have fun today Sarah! I bet Simon will be excited to see you both :)

:wave: hi ladies :hugs:

Nice to read back a few pages and see you are all doing well!

That sounds cool, Sarah! I want Brian to bring the kids on the train because her school is right next to the yard, but I don't think he is allowed to.

Helena has cultural days at school, and I have nothing.

I was going to make her bring Brian's Grandma who teaches all the kids swear words in Finn and gives children black coffee (Elliot happened to LOVE it *sigh* )

Hi Trinity :hi:
I'm Wendy (28 TOMORROW!), and I have a 4 year old Helena and a 1 year old Elliot aka Masta Pudge "D

peyton likes coffee too :haha: must be a boy thing

Yeah I let her give him a sip because I thought he would be disgusted. Instead he said MMMMMMM and tried to grab her to drink more.

Weird boys :rofl:

Happy birthday Wendy!!!

And ya I figured Peyton would be disgusted and now I get harassed when I have tea or coffee

:haha: One reason I haven't let Hannah try it (she's desperate to) but I think she might like it :rofl:

Happy Birthday Wendy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->