Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

:hi:

Figured it was time to pop my face in here again.
Still no BFP for me.
We've got an appt for a fertility clinic the end of Feb. Looking at IUI etc. Let the money start flowing out instead of in >.<

Hi Reba and good luck at the fertility clinic!!

Not been on for ages! We're all sick here again with colds, yuck! And I've worked most everyday this week, only have today off and had Monday off so no time to do anything for myself. I work next Tuesday then have 6 days off woo hoo!! Gonna enjoy that. Hopefully get a day in town with Jack and have to get my ILR application in.

:hugs: miss you Reba! I hope you get a surprise bfp before feb! If not good luck and I'm thinking of you!

Hope you guys feel better maggs! Seems to be the way of things at our place too.

:hi: Reba! Nice to hear from you!
Good luck and stay positive! :hugs:

Yay Congratulations Sara!!!!! :happydance: That'll make a July/August baby I'd say :) Lovely!!

EDD based on conception would be Aug 1st. Based on LMP its July 28th. I have longer cycle (31-32 days) so im pretty sure Aug 1st is more accurate :) they used LMP with J and i was 3 days Overdue LOL

So do I, mine was always 35/36 days. Don't know what it is now post baby! We'll see I guess. When I was going through Fertility Friend before Jack was born, said my EDD was Sept 28th according to my cycles. Midwives told me Sept 26th and he came Sept 23rd.

oh i should see what FF says... i never looked there - not that a day or two makes a difference :)

Hmmm never thought of cycle length making a difference, but I have short cycles (25-27 days) and all my kids were born early

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->