Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

No snow here just lots of rain :)

If they went by LMP when I do get pregnant they would think I was a week farther along than I actually was as I don't tend to ovulated until day 20-22. They'd spend the whole pregnancy worrying about why baby was not where they thought. :shrug: I'll just tell them when I ovulated ;) that should fix things up.

Thanks for the well wishes. It would be lovely to have a bfp before our appt at the clinic. Looks like I might have ovulated so I'm crossing my fingers for this cycle :)

It kinda does sound like Vickie wants another. Watch her have an 18th month old and then do another surprise for us :haha:

Thanks Sara!! 61lbs has been SO hard to get off. The last few weeks have really slowed down to nothing. So we're changing it up in hopes that it keeps coming off. I was hoping to get to 70 lost by my one year mark but alas it looks like just 61 :)

"just 61".....that's sounds pretty damn incredible to me!!! Congrats Reba!!!

:rofl: NOooooooooooooooooooooo I like the thought of another in the sense that I'm sad that we won't have a squishy newborn again for sure but we're pretty set with the two that we have. I don't really want to be pregnant again.............Rhys's pregnancy was incredibly stressful and it still hurts that we lost a baby. I'm really just not ready to go through that again......... Plus there's the weight loss which is sucky :haha:

:hugs: Reba I hope it happens for you soon. And 61 pounds is absolutely amazing! :yipee:

I second that... "only 61 lbs" - Reba, you crazy girl! You are freaking amazing to have done that! I have my fingers crossed for you for an earlier bfp!

As for me, I am tired. Simon and Tobe were kind of hellions today. Simon in particular is going through another phase of completely disregarding rules and boundaries, except that now we get these long, bizarre, and kind of really funny explanations when we ask him why he did the terrible thing he just did. I probably should not be expecting any less from the boy who can't sleep because he's "too confused". At least parenting is entertaining? :) :dohh:

Congrats Reba!! 61lb is fantastic! <3

Snowing here... I also have 2 more shifts to go before I'm free from work! Got the bulk of my gifts wrapped tonight except the 2 more I ordered today.

I thought I was "ahead" with my shopping but my best friend's mom got her the same thing so I am returning mine... And her husbands mom got him the same thing I got him so I have to return that too!! :hissy:

Tasha do you mean you're done work for good??

That sucks about the Christmas gifts....so hard to pick the perfect thing so it's definitely frstrating when you have to start from square one!

Ugh I hate it when you think you have things all done and then something happens to change that. I've been super organized this year and I've got 1/2 the presents bought and wrapped. The other 1/2 I just need to make as I've got the ingredients! Hopefully by next weekend it'll all be done and I can just relax.

Sarah you're kids still sound like a bundle of fun. I bet sometimes when disciplining them you have a hard time not laughing :)

Vickie my mom lost a twin when they were born. About a year later I asked her for a brother. I used to think it was because I asked her that I got a brother. But in reality she was missing the twin that didn't survive. My sister's pregnancy (the twin) was stressful for my mom as well and then she delivered preemies. Aside from having a shortened cervix and being sewn shut to keep my brother in her pregnancy with my brother was just fine. :hugs: If you are missing that third child there's no reason why a third pregnancy would be the same level of stress for you :hugs:

I'm not pressuring you just letting you know what my mom did in her situation and the result.

Tasha do you mean you're done work for good??

That sucks about the Christmas gifts....so hard to pick the perfect thing so it's definitely frstrating when you have to start from square one!

Oooh I forgot I haven't said much about it. I'm having surgery on Wednesday to fix my arm more, I will be having my wrist partially fused with ulnar osteotomy, so basically my wrist is getting a screw & pin to hold the hand-end of my radius & ulna together, then I'm having about 2cm of my ulna removed, hopefully this will help my arm pronate better (basically if you put your hand palm side up, I can only turn my right hand/wrist a quarter of the way to hand side down). Cast for 6-8 weeks following surgery and a fresh run at physio so I'll be taking an additional 2 months off work at least (6 months total for my arm so far following the accident from February).

Ahhh Tash, that sucks hun. :( Wishing you a speedy recovery although I'm sure you just rolled your eyes reading that ha ha.

Hope you have a speedy recovery and a good surgery Tasha.

Just saying Hi :)

Tasha :hugs: I cant believe your arms is still so messed up :grr: i don't know if you have said or not, but i hope the raked the girl that was driving over the coals!

Good luck with the surgery Tasha! I hope it goes well and your recovery is as pain free as possible!

Thanks ladies! It means a lot. My anxiety is running pretty high right now (had an attack last night, I was upset that I don't feel ready to go, because there's so much to be done still)... it's frustrating because my mom and best friend were there but they don't understand how I feel, they just say let me know what you need and we'll help, but I don't know where to start, and I don't know what I need them to do, I just wish they could be in my head and see what needs to get done. Andrew's worse because he says not to worry about XYZ and I can't just not worry about it, I want them to be done before I go.

I'm actually awake (have been since 4) because I had a nightmare about being fired with no explanation from my job :( But I'm going to start cleaning and doing laundry after I walk to Tim's, try to get a lot done before preschool since I have my volunteering day today.

I have also been up since 4 am thanks to Tobe waking and refusing to go back to sleep. He is cheerfully puttering around, eating cereal and fruit while I sit here, puffy-eyed, yawning, and desperately clutching a cup of coffee. Wretched baby!!! :growlmad:
I will forgive him because he is ridiculously cute, but I will not forget! Oh no!
Tasha, I wish I could send you some peace, you poor thing. :hugs: This has been so stressful for you for so long.
What I wish I could do to the selfish shit that did this to you.... :grr:

Good luck Tash. I hope you have a speedy recovery. I cannot believe how long this has been going on. :(
I have nightmares like that every so often, that I get fired over something silly. It always sucks. :sad1:

Reba - 61lbs is awesome. :thumbup: Way to go! :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->