Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

I was thinking of you today, Tasha! Sure hope everything went smoothly and that you are now on the path to recovery! :hugs:

Hi guys! I hope everyone's doing good :) I can't believe nobody's talked in here in a week!

I know! This thread has slowed right down! Come one, girls - we can't quit until we've hit 100,000 posts! :)

Rach - love your new avatar! :cloud9:

Planning to take the boys swimming this morning. Get us all out and about and hopefully exhaust them! :)
How is everyone doing with the xmas madness? I have to tackle the xmas cards this week, but I am pretty close to being done the shopping. I think.....
I keep thinking of people we should get a little something for, though. It never ends, does it?

i haven't started xmas OOOPPS. I guess i better get in gear LOL.

I have my first MW appt at 1:30 today :)

I love Christmas madness lol. Tonight we're going to my mom's for her Christmas tree decoration party, tomorrow night my neighbor and I are hanging out with a bottle of wine, Saturday Shawn and Andrew are riding the Santa train downtown for the day while I Chrstmas shop with a friend and the twins (leisurely as I'm pretty much done) and Sunday we're hosting a Chrstmas lunch with several of our friends with little kids. The only part I'm not looking forward to s cleaning the house before he party Sunday morning :haha:

The holiday season is SO much more fun when you're not 8 months pregnant with twins :haha:

Thanks Sarah! :D

Sara have fun!

Amanda that sounds like a great week! lol

It sounds like a fun day! We still have about 150 Christmas cards to write.. my hand is sore just thinking about it.
I did get most of the shopping done when we went to Trail (another town about an hour away) the other day but yah.. there's always the people you want to get something for, even if it's something little. *sigh*
Luckily Amira and Peter are done so I feel better about that!

My mom and her boyfriend are coming today, they're bringing Amira's new bed! I'm so excited :D It's so damn pretty :D

Attachments

• mesldsiqnere.jpg
    mesldsiqnere.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 3
No kidding! I love that bed!!!

Sara - so excited for your appointment today! :)

Love the bed! IT IS SO COOL!! <3

Good luck at your appointment Sara!

Night in with a friend and some wine sounds so good right now.

I have had the flu since Friday night but I'm doing well following my operation. Pretty sore and I have to get used to the feeling of having a hole in my arm lol but I'm optimistic right now.

That bed is AWESOME!! Love it Rach!

Good luck with your appointment Sara, can't wait to hear about it.

Have fun tonight Amanda!

Tasha... that just sounds absolutely painful and then the flu on top of it? :( :hugs:

I'm excited! I love the stairs (and drawers in the stairs) that go up and I love that it's not super high! (45 inches tall). I'm sure underneath will become a hiding nook for her too. I can't wait!

Cuuuuuuute avatars Rach and Tasha <3

I just got back from the post office and mailed our Christmas cards :thumbup: I drastically cut them down this year though so I only mailed 4 plus one package to FIL (pics of kids and a card) and one package to my mom (pics of kids and all of the US cards that she offered to mail out for me). I will put a few cards in with the stuff we give out but no more post offices for me :haha: Until after Christmas :rofl:

There was a man there yelling at the postal worker and holding the entire freaking line up :dohh:

I have been in baking hell :haha: but am close to being done :yipee: I almost have the first two bags of stuff ready to go out :D I need to do a couple of more things and put all the cookies that I baked this morning into bags but it's pretty much done!

sounds fun Amanda!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->