• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Oh my gosh... I couldn't imagine. I'd probably give up too!

Swashbuckling does sound like fun in a nice contained... padded room. lol

Amanda what about just doing a felt tree this year? Get a nice big piece of felt (for the tree) and some small colored ones (for decorations) and then just use that this year? At least it's something? Just throwing that out there! :hugs:

Yes I'm definitely going to still decorate and a wall tree might be nice. I might do construction paper though. I think felt would be difficult to safely and firmly attach to the wall. I'm going to hang some of my glass ball ornaments from the ceiling too. I'm sure it will still look festive.

Yea I don't think I could handle that either. We usually corral ours in a corner between the couch and the coffee table but we have a toddler AND a cat to worry about scaling the darn thing! I want to put it up early, but I may eat my words if I do!

I'm worried about Rhys as well. Luckily our living area is one big open area so I can keep an eye on him most of the time. May not be peeing alone f or the next month though :haha:

Still trying to get into the holiday spirit here. We're getting a tree and seeing Santa this weekend (they have a special open h ouse at Springridge farms that we're going to go to) and hopefully that will help. Not sure if it's because the US Thanksgiving is so late this year or it could be because this is around the time of year we found out about our loss s o it's always a little hard :shrug: I'm sure I'll get there though! I am enjoying shopping and am actually enjoying the cookies so far this year :)

Hugs Vickie!

Lol Amanda, I don't think I would do a tree either lol :)

Got a weekend off work, so I'm going to clean my house, and then take the kiddies out somewhere fun.

Also gonna try and calm my excitement for my ultrasound on Tuesday.

I'm working tonight. Hopefully I'll sleep and tomorrow I'm off so we're going to get most of the remaining Christmas shopping done as I rarely have a weekend day off. Then work Sunday...blah!

It is at times. But it's worth it knowing Jack is either in mine or DH's care only and we pay no childcare. Plus I'll be home all week to take him to and from nursery when he starts next year.

I don't know if this thread will stay alive but I'd love to chat with you ladies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->