• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Clearly Wendy, you are the glue for this thread. :haha:

:wave: Hi Luna!

Yep, wendy we need your... glue lol come back!

Luna are you in van or around it?

Alright, alright. I will try and chat again. Hehe. Should be easier now that Elliot isn't glued to be 24/7.

Hi Luna :hi:

So whats everyone up to? I am home alone with the kids. Drinking some Apothic Red. Watching some SOA. Bored outta my mind.

I didn't really see the point of posting without you on the thread Wendy ;)

I'm watching Seinfeld and drinking a small glass of wine :)

:lol: Yeah right :lol:

Seinfeld is my favourite. I went to download all the seasons and it crashed my computer hard drive because it was such a long running series, so I had to delete it. I wish it was on Netflix.

Hows it been, being a mom of three, Melissa?!

I'm watching some Dexter and the baby monitor hoping Devyn stays asleep in his room for longer than last night!

Ah yes. The dreaded waking up. My son is 2 and a half, but still wakes up. Well last night he didn't, so that was amazing. I just night weaned him a few weeks ago, but I have given in and let him nurse a couple nights this week because he is sick. I will have to go read your birth story, Luna :)

I read your birth story Luna.. holy crap! Glad you made it to the hospital on time!

I am doing paperwork while both kids are crashed. Amira will stay crashed and Remy should stay asleep until I go to bed. Hopefully tonight is better than the last 2. The last 2 he's woken up after a good stretch and then kept me up for the rest of the night by waiting just until I fall asleep and then fussing. Silly kid.

Just finished it too. That must have been a rush! That is crazy fast for a first baby. Glad you made it to the hospital! What cute pictures <3 <3 <3

Wendy! I love that 30 month milestone badge! So inspiring. I'm nearing the point where I turned to bottles with the other girls but I'm really trying to make it at least 9 months this time.

Being a mom of three is no biggie so far. The only thing that's really suffering is laundry and housework :lol: oh and I'm becoming one of those frumpy mom's that wear yoga pants, a pony tail and no make up everywhere :haha:

It's crazy how close I came to giving birth in the car! :haha:

I think we are going through the 4 month sleep regression though whatever it is it started around 3 months. Lately we wake up every hour or so, we are trying the crib because I was wondering if we are all keeping each other up being in the same room.

Blackberry that is awesome you are still bf, did you plan to go that long or did it just happen? Our goal is two years but to see how it goes also :)

Wow Melissa I wonder everyday lately why anyone I'm their right mind would gave more than one baby :haha: it must get better ;)

Wendy that is impressive! I'm so happy for you! :hugs:

Melissa that's me before I even had kids lol

Luna I hope he sleeps for you. I read a bit of your journal, it sounds like your husband could be part of the problem with his snoring. Can you just purchase a cot or something and let him know afterwards? It seems a bit silly that he says he'll sleep on the couch and then gets upset about it when you ask him to.

Thanks girls :)

Luna, I NEVER thought I would breastfeed. I hated it with my first, and NEVER thought I would bf Elliot. Now he is showing no signs of stopping :) I just gave it a shot because my friend was giving it a go with her second baby, and I thought what the hell, I will too.

Melissa, moms of three, are my heroes. I honestly don't know how you survive, and you really seem happy and to be such a natural at being a mommy. Same with Amanda, and the twins, and getting that teaching position. Hero.

He finally got the inflatable camping mattress out of storage today after me asking him to for days. He us away at work all night tonight so at least we have some peace :) I provably make him sound worse than he is when I complain about him, he is a stubborn Taurus and a redhead...what a combo :wacko:

Good luck with the sleep Luna! It definitely gets easier, Alia was a psycho newborn and then around 8 months she got WAY easier. Joni and Nora are both pretty chill so it hasn't been too hard...and we'll have a fourth too at some point in the next couple of years...I'm thinking November 2015 ;)

Wendy that's so sweet of you to say that, thanks :kiss: but three babies isn't too bad if you get a couple easy babies :) watch my next one will be a terror!

I remember that Wendy, and look at you now! You are amazing!

I'm glad he finally did! And the first year of a new baby is always hard on a relationship. I have a rock solid relationship with my husband and I always said it would never happen to me but we've never fought so much as that first year of Amira's life. At one point I was packing up mine and Amira's things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->