• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Anyone in town that can check him out tomorrow? Not sure how large your town is.

Aww poor little guy I hope he's okay...is your house really dry? Maybe a humidifier would help?

This town is dry, good idea. The town is also super small, I can take him to emerg if I need to. I will tr and find our humidifier tomorrow!

Thank you ladies <3

Good to know all of you that had a rough first year post new baby had a better time around the second time. We had a very rough year too!

Hope Remy's feeling better today.

Poor Remy :( I second the humidifier. Rhys caught so much crap off of Hannah his first year :dohh:

Humidifier has saved our bacon far too many times to count. It ran constantly for almost 3 years :haha: Kacked out this year though, thankfully Vickie had an extra one that she gave us which has been a GODSEND. It was so dry in this house so I've had it on all 3 floors getting some moisture back in. :haha:

Our first year with Claire was crazy rough too. I lost track of how many times P and I threw in the towel. Thankfully he knew that most of it was my hormones. I remember freaking out about things, and there was this little part in the back of my head that kept wondering why I was saying what I was... that isn't me... etc. Yet I couldn't stop, it was like having verbal diarrhea. :blush:

Its supposed to go above freezing for the next 3 days AND rain! :wohoo: MELT ALL THE SNOW!!!!!!!! :dance:

I am so done with the snow :haha:

And yes Maggs second baby was *so* much easier for us!

I read an article yesterday that parents of 3 kids are more stressed than parents of any other number of kids...even parents of 4 kids. I'd agree three is kinda stressful, but it has its rewards too. Looking forward to Kesler arriving to see if it's true, lol

It's good to hear that second baby tends to be easier :)

I heard the thing about three being the most stressful, something about being outnumbered I think :haha:

I have no desire to have three :lol: I have heard that as well!

I have to have a humidifier running for Elliot because its so dry here too. His poor face is so chapped. Also helps to have some white noise :)

We do white noise with Claire (thank you, Vickie!!!) :haha:

The white noise machine we got is worth every penny I paid for it :thumbup:

Yes we have fans running in each bedroom for white noise... I remember I was buying one for Joni and getting so frustrated because all of them were advertising how "whisper quiet" they were and I wanted a noisy one :haha:

I have a fan...and a humidifier in Elliots room. Probably cancel each other out.

Awwww great picture! Will you find out what you're having?

Remy's cough is worse today, I'm going to take him to get his lungs checked after amira has her nap.

Baby is a boy. Kesler Benjamin Silas will be his name. My kids don't know yet that he's a boy. They'll find out tomorrow, lol. Hope Remy feels better and it's nothing too serious!

Cute picture, Brandi!

Where did you get the name Kesler from?
I know you pick interesting names :D

Let us know what the dr. says Rach! :hugs:

We have an air purifier that is super loud in our kids room :haha: Though Hannah can sleep through pretty much anything after she's asleep! We once picked her up and moved her into our room onto an air mattress so Stan could stay with Rhys (he had a nasty cough and was up a lot) with ALL of the lights on and she slept through it :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->