• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

I hope it's nothing to worry about. Has she had a mammogram? Maybe it's pregnant changes? I hope she's ok :hugs:

And take pictures!

I've read that like 80% of all lumps found on breasts are fine (as in, non cancerous). But I think its even more scary because of being with our friend R who got diagnosed with stage 3 lymphoma this time last year. So we watched him be healthy (ish), to going through chemo, then beating it.

I'm not sure she'd be as freaked out if we hadn't witnessed that. Not saying it's our friend's fault of course! :flower: Just when something like that hits so close to home with a very healthy young guy (he was 30 when he got diagnosed) it gets a bit scary.

I'm hoping she gets her results soon. She's so stressed the poor thing, not what she needs being so heavily pregnant! :(

Bright side Rach! Second kids are going to have killer immune systems by the time school starts :haha: Seriously that's the only way I got through last year :hugs: It really does suck to have a sick newborn :(

Enjoy your afternoon Tiff. I hope she gets her results soon :hugs:

That would be hard after watching someone close to you deal with something similar. I hope she hears something good soon.

Vickie that is good news!

Free overracting kid to good home. Bring her back when she stops getting upset and crying at the drop of a hat.

right there with you on cranky ass kids! Rhys is in a terrible mood today :argh:

I hope Remy is feeling better soon! It's hard enough taking care of a healthy newborn

:rofl: Sorry Rach but I've got two of own. Good grief am I ever glad those two are in bed :haha:

I'll take Amira :) What's one more girl :haha:

Can't believe you all weren't watching the game today!! It was amazing!

Lol I don't watch sports. If Peter or the kids took something up I would but I have no interest otherwise.

Amira has a fever :(

Yes it sure was Melissa!! Jack missed his normal bedtime cause we went into OT :haha:

I don't watch loads of sports but I enjoy the Olympics and the odd thing on TV. I think it's the novelty of having hockey on TV here. Normally there isn't.

That's a shame about your friend Tiff. I hope everything will be okay for her.

how are your kids today Rach? :hugs:

sorry I'm not really Canadian :haha:

Of course Vickie I forgot!

I'm counting on fb and Melissa to give me a play by play of the game. I'll miss most of it. Gotta find someone watching it and go camp in their house.

Amira had a fever last night but I ran out for Tylenol, Advil and cough syrup. She's doing better this morning and she has her appetite back. She's still sick but definitely on the mend!
Remy is still coughing quite a bit and he's stuffed up. Seems to be dealing with it ok though.

Last night he was sleeping while Peter held him. Apparently Remy farted and scared himself and Peter had to soothe him back to sleep because he was so upset lol

:rofl: Takes after you eh Rach? :rofl:

I never claimed to want to be Canadian :rofl: I just live here because of my husband :lol:

Ha that is funny! I had no idea how much babies fart until I had one of my own :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->