• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Canadians TTC

Sassy1

Reaction score
Welcome all Canadians TTC !

Please let us know your province, and any other info you may wish to share!

https://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b214/TheSassyDiva/TeamCTTC.gif

Hi All,
I'm from Ontario, about two hours east of Toronto. My husband and I have been TTC for a year. We have been pregnant twice, ending in two miscarriages, one at 7 weeks and one at 17 weeks. We've just jumped back on the TTC train this month, so here's hoping we get pregnant as quickly this time as we did the first two times, eh?
Jess

Im from Ontario too! We have an 8 month old baby girl named Jasmine and we are going to be TTC #2 now!

Is this for buddies too?

Hiya, I am in Calgary, AB. I have a 14yr son, from a previous relationship, so its been a very long time since I have "tried". I had one m/c at 16weeks and DH and I have been trying for over a year.

oh, and I must admit, I am a https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh50/ttc6mthsplus/POASaddict.gif lol

Im from Ontario too! We have an 8 month old baby girl named Jasmine and we are going to be TTC #2 now!

Is this for buddies too?

Sure, can we have more then one buddy? lol

Hi ladies, Im Jem, Im 24 and orig from England and not long moved to Calgary. My OH Rob and i are on the TTC train and cant wait for that :bfp: !!

(i think you can have as many buddies as you want)

sending lots and lots of :dust: to you all !!!

Well, I was starting to think I was the only one, and honestly was considering leaving, so I thought I would make a last ditch effort and ask, I am so glad I did!!

I would love to make more friends, esp ones who are in the same boat as myself. I dont have very many female friends, and DH says I need more then just my guy friends, lol

Guy friends are good though. I've got a friend at work who is a guy. We go to spin classes together in the morning before school -- it helps us both get our butts out of bed and get in there. Anyway, it's weird how so many people think that just because a guy and a girl are friends that it also means that they're sleeping together. I mean, we're both married (him with three kids), and we know each other's spouses. It doesn't bother us, but it seems to bother other people around us sometimes. Weird.....

Don't know why I responded to your post with such a serious one of mine, but there ya go. haha

LOL, Jessa your awesome! Its ok, I am glad you felt free to reply like that. I think DH feels I need more females so I can have more ppl to talk to about female stuff. Especially since we are TTC, I told him I found a site and I am making some friendships, so I think he is happy.

Hey ladies thank you to Sassy for creating this :)
I am from the lovely Vancouver :)
We have been trying since january one miscarraige ending on saint patricks day :(
Been trying ever since have lots of Chromosonal issues we are dealing with
(long story wont bore you :) ) I need to add the team canadians ttc :)

Hi Parkep. Sorry to hear about your loss. Hopefully we'll all get our sticky BFPs together, eh?

LOL, Jessa your awesome! Its ok, I am glad you felt free to reply like that. I think DH feels I need more females so I can have more ppl to talk to about female stuff. Especially since we are TTC, I told him I found a site and I am making some friendships, so I think he is happy.

Tell him that you don't need female friends to talk girl stuff with --- I just tell my male friends that stuff! lol In fact, last week, I was going on and on to my friend at work about how heavy and painful my period was. Surprisingly, he actually talked about it with me! :)

What cycle day are you ladies on?

I am back to the beginng, CD 4

Hello fellow Canadians !!

I'm in Calgary, AB (originally from Edmonton, AB) and my OH and I have been trying since April - this is the third time I'm in the 2WW.

Welcome Crailly! :)

I'm on CD7. AF just left yesterday. I'm going to start using opks today or tomorrow. I have no idea how long my cycles are because they've been so wacky since my miscarriage in February. Sometimes it's 25 days and the next month it would be 37 or 38 days. There's no telling from one month to the next. I've got a doctor's appointment on June 30th to talk to him about it and see if he'll refer me to a gynecologist for them to figure it out.

CD10 (maybe for me! So the next few days are supposed to be fertile... Too bad OH works midnights most of the week!

Not entirely sure though because my cycle has been 35 days up until my last one which was 28 days...

Good luck, ryder! I hope you catch the fertile times bang on! (Get it? BANG on? haha)

hey ladies, hope you have all had a good day so far ! sending you all loads of BABY :dust: your way !! So no sign of the witch yet still, but im too scared to take a test ! how silly of me :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->