• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Canadians TTC

Hey ladies im on CD 6 :)
im exactly on the 17 th of every month doesnt matter how long the month :rofl: dont know how that happens :)

hey ladies, hope you have all had a good day so far ! sending you all loads of BABY :dust: your way !! So no sign of the witch yet still, but im too scared to take a test ! how silly of me :blush:

You should totally TEST! Go for it! If you're already late, you should know one way or the other. Try it! :)

I am from Halifax Nova scotia but DH and I moved to Airdrie just outside of calgaryby about 10 minutes about 15 months ago for his work. We've been TTC for a year now and just found out DH has bad morphology so we're waiting for our call from the clinic for IUI. I am very excited to get going. In the meant time lots of tests etc, I have an hsg on friday. I am also on CD7! I love this canadian buddie group!

Hi Kelly! Sorry to you and your DH are having some troubles. Glad to hear that you know why though. I suppose that doesn't really make it any easier though.

Good luck Lady J!!!

And good luck Kelly! I hope you guys get it sorted out quickly!

Thanks guys! My CD3 tests came back great! Fsh is a 6 and estradiol is 150 Dr is very happy, am still going for HSG test on Friday.

Hi ladies!

I'm from Toronto. DH and I have been ttc for 3 months now. Last week's trip to the dr told us we were going to have difficulties :cry:

I'm on CD 11. Of course, that means very little when your cycle ranges from 28-53 days. We just got told to have lots and lots of sex :rofl:

what are the difficulties? My DH and I have problem to, male factor issues with morphology and very small issues with mobility.

Hey girls!!! This is an awesome group!! I've been trying to find as many canadians as i could on here!! haha....So i'm on CD9 and ended up taking clomid this month, so i'm not sure exactly when i'm going to ovulate since its been different when i was on my meds..but if it was like before then i will ovulate around cd23-25, who knows!

Oh ya and i'm from Vancouver, BC!!!

You guys can also go on the canadian moms group in the group section!

You guys can also go on the canadian moms group in the group section!

I was there, alot and it is very dead. Thats why I decided to make this team.
I was determined to bring together us Canadians, and I think I suceeded! lol

Yes I agree I prefer this... eek got to go should be studying for my exam! It's at 5! Wish me luck!

Hey!! So i'm just wondering where everyone is in their cycles??? Anyone close to ovulating or in the 2ww??

hey im on day 8 :) ....we are doing the smep plan ... worth a try
so tonight we do the deed hahaha

hey im on day 8 :) ....we are doing the smep plan ... worth a try
so tonight we do the deed hahaha

How does that smep work exactly?? I think i read it somewhere, but can't remember the details! Hope it works for you

I am CD9 and yes my exam went well! Thanks for the well wishes. Although I did get lost on my way downtown calgary and parked in a section where only C-trains are allowed apparently I could have been hit by one! I got out ok though and didn't get lost on my way home. Any of you ladies from calgary? I HATE driving downtown Calgary!!!!!!!!!

I am also sore from painting in the room in the basement... got the primer on today and have 2 more coats left in the next 2 days. Sigh I am going to be sore tomorrow.

CD13 here... and due to ovulate tomorow... but I dunno if we will get around to :sex: :(

I hate my OH's stupid midnight shifts!!!

I am CD9 and yes my exam went well! Thanks for the well wishes. Although I did get lost on my way downtown calgary and parked in a section where only C-trains are allowed apparently I could have been hit by one! I got out ok though and didn't get lost on my way home. Any of you ladies from calgary? I HATE driving downtown Calgary!!!!!!!!!

I am also sore from painting in the room in the basement... got the primer on today and have 2 more coats left in the next 2 days. Sigh I am going to be sore tomorrow.

I am! were you going to BVC? I dont drive downtown at all, I will park at the zoo and take the train in

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->