• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

candy crush

Rah

Mummy to 2 princesses
Reaction score
Help got to a point i either buy to go though but cant see a price or get fb friends to help with
Anyone help me out #addictive

It is so addictive that game. I'm just waiting (impatiently :haha:) on some more lives. Am at level 79.

i deleted it because i was wasting waaay too much of my time playing. lol

ask fb friends to help you x

Im not on fb thats the problem
I have an account for shopping but no friends lol well I now have 5 but only 2 play cc
How much is it to pay for next episode? I'm on level 34 waiting to go on a plane

Its 69p to go on to next level. Im on 165 and addicted lol

Its 69p to go on to next level. Im on 165 and addicted lol

Thanks been trying to Google and getting prices from 69p to £48!!
May just pay then thanks

Im addicted too. I counting down the 30 mins to get a new life :haha: im on level 63 but i dont think im very good because it takes me days to complete levels :haha: and alot of 69ps for 5 extra moves that never help me anyway!

im only on level 45 but onto episode 2 so should keep me happy for a while!

I'm addicted to it. Currently on level 266 lol. I've got so far that the developers haven't made the levels I'm up to on the android app yet so I can only play it on the laptop at the moment which means I play less :(

266 really? That's madness Well that Is my mat leave sorted lol

266 really? That's madness Well that Is my mat leave sorted lol

268 now haha. It is sooo addictive! I'm really gutted I can't play it on my tablet cos I usually play when I'm feeding DD and it's not possible with the laptop.

What is the game about? I've heard about it but never played!

I am currently addicted to Words with Friends !

It's a bit like Bejewelled Blitz in a way (if you've heard of that?). Basically matching 3 or more candies of the same colour together. Each level is different and has a different target, for example one level could require you to score 100,000 points and the next level could be a jelly level (you have to match the candies that are on the jelly squares to get rid of all the jelly).

Here's the Facebook link; https://apps.facebook.com/candycrush/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->