• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

candy crush

Gosh this game is annoying! Addictive and beyond frustrating!

Me too :D

Been stuck on a level where you had to get 20 bomb candies, for days. Was driving me mental!

With all the levels I've found there's absolutely no rhyme or reason to it it takes ageeees for me to complete some and others really quickly. I'm on level 82 and the bug is defo wearing off!! Thankgod

:wohoo::wohoo: just got past 79! Probably be stuck on 80 for a week now :dohh:

How do you get past 79??!!! What's the best thing to do?!! HELP!! X

With all the levels I've found there's absolutely no rhyme or reason to it it takes ageeees for me to complete some and others really quickly. I'm on level 82 and the bug is defo wearing off!! Thankgod

Yeah i found this as well. I was stuck on 79 for ages and when I finally completed it it was easy :shrug: I cant remember what I am stuck on now.

Oh why did I read this thread & play Candy Crush, its so addictive!!! I'm only on Level 42 but its frustrating getting stuck!! I will have to step away from the laptop tomorrow or there will be no housework done (like today!!) :haha:

got past 65 finally, then breezed through 66-69, but 70 is so difficult. I've been stuck on 70 for days now.

I'm soooo stuck in 97
I play on the app but found out if I go on fb I still have full lives so I kind of play both they are linked but not fully its great

If you delete the app and then re install it when your lives run out, they all come back :thumbup:

Just spent £1.47 buying extra moves for level 285 and I still didn't do it. The price increases each time you buy 5 extra moves ](*,)

I'm stuck on 275! Every time a stupid bomb drops down it only has 2 or 3 moves to destroy it! This game has cost me a fortune lol

Oooh yeah that one took me ages too! Frustrating game. Seems to be down for me at the moment though :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->