• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

candy crush

I have been stuck for 2 days on level 147 and it is driving me mad!!!! :blush: totally addicted too

Oh man I can't stand when my wife plays candy crush! I think most of the world is addicted! lol

Nope, I have watched her and my mom play. I refuse, I have a very addictive personality so I am staying far away!

I'm stuck on level 67 its driving me insane but i can't stop playing it :)

I've been stuck on 77 for friggin' ages, it's hurting my head!

Stuck on 70 for a few days. I hate the chocolate levels!!!

Wait until you get further on, they have chocolate machines that continuously make chocolate so you can't get rid of it for the whole level! :dohh:

I'm stuck on 147 too...just got on it today, seems I have a few friends stuck on it too.

Damn....come on luck :D

OMG ladies, I downloaded this app and I am now addicted. What have you done to me!! :headspin::rofl:

I'm stuck on level 50! I've been trying to clear it for weeks. I'm at the point where I'm thinking about deleting it because it annoys me so much :haha:

Soo I paid for another 15 moves at the end of a game where I was so close to finishing 77. And I did it! Stupid game is taking up my time AND I'm sure is going to make me bankrupt...

:wohoo::wohoo: just got past 79! Probably be stuck on 80 for a week now :dohh:

Taking over my life is this game!! I put the time forward to get more lives haha.

Im onto 79 driving me mad

Please dont tell me the chocolate situation gets worse!!!! i may just cry ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"