• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can't admit to anyone else...

I don't have patience either ...!!! And I work in the imaging world too! It's so hard. My husband doesn't want to know. I feel like I'm torn. We gavev2 girls and I feel so much pressure from some of my inlaws to have a boy. I really really would love a boy this time but I was told at 15 weeks it looks 80% like a girl and just to wait to 20weeks to be sure as it's not definite

I don't know if I can cope hearing girl again

I feel so guilty

I did briefly consider not finding out. The thought that I'd be so overjoyed and overwhelmed with love at the birth that it wouldn't matter about the gender, did cross my mind.
But really I just need to know. I've been the same with all of them - I love the idea of a 'surprise' but I also have a need to be organised and prepared; both physically with baby clothing/items etc, and mentally.

Totally agreee! It's so nice being prepared. I knew both times before and my DH didn't. I think I'd love to know if he would too but I don't want to know for sure it's another girl and know that all alone. I know my DH says he doesn't care but I've imagined it being a boy and just know how surprised and delighted he would be!!!

I have been told 80% girl so maybe I should assume it's a girl and bring neutral and pink to hospital and then still have that 20% to feel like it's maybe potentially a surprise

I keep looking st my scan video and obsessing over it!

Memmaj is this baby 3 for you? How many weeks are you?

How on earth will you be able to not say anything if it's a boy, you'll be bursting to tell him, haha!

It's pregnancy number 3, baby number 4 (I have twin boys, plus another boy). I'm 15 weeks tomorrow so my private gender scan is earlier than the norm (it normally has to be at least 16 weeks), but I booked it early at my own risk for my birthday.
The scan is on my actual birthday so it'll be one to remember one way or another..!

I really am confident that it's not a boy. At 15 weeks was told 80 percent girl. THERE is a bulge on the frontal view but pretty sure the potty shot looked girlie
IM AFRAid knowing it's a girl and telling him as he will naturally talk about boy names and maybe my disappointment will be obvious. I love my girls and wouldn't change them for the world so I know I'd love a third. I guess a boy would just be something different and I'd be so excited for DH

Oh my goodness is your scan tomorrow... fingers and toes crossed for you to see the sex and hope you hear girl

I found out my first girl was a girl at 15 plus 2!!! Her legs were wide open and saw a perfect view

Well today's the day...! Appointment is in 2 hours

Omg, good luck! I'm so jealous ... still ages to go until mine. :(

Sooooo....

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a231/mumtotwins/DCE2F7CD-C076-4229-957E-129A54CB815E_zps7toiiita.jpeg

Is that a confirmed little lady I'm looking at!! :) Massive congratulations xxxxxxxxx

Hahahhh! :wohoo: Yay nub theory!! :happydance: Are you pleased??!?!?! I am!!!

Congratulations oh I'm so delighted to see this!!!

Congratulations, I bet you're absolutely over the moon! She's going to be well protected by her 3 big brothers.

MEMMA!!!!! I am soooo excited for you!!!!!!!! I literally squealed with excitement when I came to check this morning. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am completely floored....!

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a231/mumtotwins/F7DA0D5F-77A6-4BBE-96CB-65E64C3BCB89_zpsq8etpev8.jpeg

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a231/mumtotwins/5E276B3A-91DE-4914-9BEA-0AFC66DC76C7_zpscnujz3ti.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->