Carpet

good thats why i was asking lol!!!!! so itll b extra sparkly clean too!!!

:lol: Just wondering, my little mind was working overtime :wink:

Hope it's all sorted this time babe

I can still smell it! only now, it smells a bit fousty too coz of all teh cleaning products :cry:

but, i just found this!!!

• Find all soiled areas using your nose and eyes. A black-light bulb will usually show even old urine stains. Turn out all lights in the room; use the black-light to identify soiled areas and lightly outline the areas with chalk.
• Clean the soiled areas appropriately

im going to buy one, they are only a couple of quid on ebay, hopefuly with this i can SEE where it is and be able to clean it better.

xxx

Fingers crossed babe!!!!!

And.....changing the subject, HOW RIGHT WERE YOUUUU?!?!!?! :wink: You got me physched up for a boy - Thanks babe :hugs: xx

fingers crossed indeed! its the last option now, then its either a tin of paint or £200 out of our own pocket.

i knew it was a boy, was being shown blue everytime i spoke to you lol

you pleased?? love the name by the way, very sweet :)

xxx

well it hasnt worked! and im right pissed off about it.

been looking at carpets today, the cheapest one works out at £100 which is not bad considering this room is 26ft by 13ft.

The next price up works out at £130 so i might go with that one. not so cheapy looking.

on the plus side....i moved out of my rented house in April, and my landlady tried to keep part of my bond, i started court procedings agaisnt her and she sent me a check this morning! so that will pay for the new carpet.

xxx

Layla said:
fingers crossed indeed! its the last option now, then its either a tin of paint or £200 out of our own pocket.

i knew it was a boy, was being shown blue everytime i spoke to you lol

you pleased?? love the name by the way, very sweet :)

xxx

Yeah I am/we are over the moon, I was so worried I may have been disapointed, but I am not, I am really looking forward to him showing his little face :happydance:

Thanks for everything babe......you really did psyche me up for a boy!!

I love the name, as soon as we were told, the name just appeared and felt right!! :D :hugs: xx

Layla said:
well it hasnt worked! and im right pissed off about it.

been looking at carpets today, the cheapest one works out at £100 which is not bad considering this room is 26ft by 13ft.

The next price up works out at £130 so i might go with that one. not so cheapy looking.

on the plus side....i moved out of my rented house in April, and my landlady tried to keep part of my bond, i started court procedings agaisnt her and she sent me a check this morning! so that will pay for the new carpet.

xxx

I am so sorry babe, bloody animals........they can be so adorable but also such a bloody pain at times :trouble:

Glad you got the money thru babe, just such a shame you couldn't put it towards something other than a fresh new carpet! :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->