Cassava Fertility Supplement

Question: CD1 is the first day of full flowing blood so on 3-7 I take soy then after my flow of blood completely stops start bd'ing?? Im very new to this part lol

Hi J.Kiera! Yes, CD1 is the 1st day of actual blood flow and not spotting. I wouldn't really recommend starting to BD that early in your cycle unless you have a short cycle. You can, but if you try to :sex: ervery day or every other day from then on you're going to wear yourselves out and you may not be into it when the important time comes. Do you chart or use OPKs? If you know how long your cycle normally is and how long your luteal phase is it really helps alot. Our fertile windows are pretty short and sperm only lives so long so there is only about a 5 day period that BDing will matter for. Hope that helped and good luck with the soy.

Hotpink - feeling anything yet? or are you still in a shock? Im soo excited for you!

Thanks Panda. You did help. I had some bad cramping earlier but the witch still is a no show. I just spotted last month too. No cycle and no pregnancy. Went to doc & she said I may not be ovulating. My cyclesvare somewhat irregular smh. Im soo ready for a BFP

I know i said it on the soy thread but i'll say here too how sorry i am for your loss:cry:, sounds like a chemical but still hard to bear. Take care hun :hugs:

Yay!
I never ordered it thinking I was going to get my bfp last cycle...smart lol

I'm glad you're still going to take the cassava hun :hugs:. I truly believe you'll get your forever twin beanies :baby::baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->