Cassava Fertility Supplement

Have you tested again since the first BFP?..justtt in case? Just a thought.

So, I took my last dose of soy this morning lets see when I ovulate.

Sooo I'm still taking my cassava bout haven't had a chance to do the soy b/c again like last month I didnt have a cycle. Just spotting for almost 2 weeks :( U heard parsley tea suppose to make your period come on. Do you guys think I should wait till nxt monrh to use it since I had spotting for about 2wks again or go ahead??

Well Idk. I was planning on starting from this month's cycle since I'm just starting to really track it. My cycles since I got off depo is somewhat irregular so I never really days counted & such. I had an app but it got erased when I had to do a phone reset :/ Soo lost

Oh :/ :( So then I'm lost. Do I count starting from today until my next cycle?? I didnt have one this month only dark red spotting for about 2 weeks. The same as last month thata why I was asking should I drink parsley tea at the beginning of April or now since I didnt have a proper cycle this month??

But you should start charting now to get the hang of it though

Hey do you guys think taking 2 a day instead of one will speed things up since they eat it all the time?? Count the amount of time for best increased chance in half b/c I dnt want to wait 5 months for greatest chance

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->