Catching that First Egg

Those OPKs look great Sharn! :) almost there!

So true Krippy lol

o_Ooo hope my opk tests get positive tonight :dance:
Slowly getting darker!
https://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af97/sharnw/2F6C50CD-3FC5-48A6-9C9D-1F4813BAAFAA.jpg

That looks pretty good Sharnw! Get dancin!! :)

:brat: :brat:
OH Isn't home. He'll be home tomorrow night.
I hope I don't O tomorrow. Not yet :dohh:

[URL=https://s997.photobucket.com/user/sharnw/media/95DBA3B6-F200-4B39-AD4B-BBF13671B0CA.jpg.html][IMG]https://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af97/sharnw/95DBA3B6-F200-4B39-AD4B-BBF13671B0CA.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

That is 1 dark OPK! Hope you catch that egg!

That bottom pic is dark, Sharnw, but it looks like it could still get a little bit darker, so hopefully that means O doesn't happen until your OH is home!

Yay thanks ladies xx

That's great news spiffy :) :)

Just checking in girls...well I am officially one day late. That's all. not reading too much into it. lol

So...dropping back in, my body is being super weird. I know I'm probably grasping at straws, but something is up. I got "AF" 8dpo, I bled (light to medium, never used over a "lite" tampon) for 7 days. I understand short LPs are normal for breastfeeding, so it was likely AF.

BUT, I have felt mildly nauseous since, and yesterday and today my boobs are sore. Like when I was pregnant sore. I have never had sore boobs outside of the LP before, and didn't have them during my 7-day LP. And I have to pee ALL the time.

So my obsessive mind tells me that I MIGHT have yet conceived, might have had heavy IB or decidual bleeding, and am just now getting symptoms...(my mind can be quite delusional). I got a FAINT line on FRER with SMU a couple days ago, but nothing since (although I used 4-hour hold afternoon/evening pee).

I just have not discussed with anyone, because it's probably my delusional mind playing tricks on me. But my boobs are KILLING me, so I am constantly thinking about it.

I just thought you ladies might understand my frustration and confusion and how the delusional mind gets about these conception things :)

All right you 2! Test again please! We need some BFPs! :) Just waiting for my OPKs to get here!

Krippy...I'll test again Monday if she stays away!!!:thumbup: I only used the cheapie from the dollarama...but of course I want to use a FRER. I'm just too "frugal" or cheap. lol

Test again, Claire! I hope AF stays away! :thumbup:

Misspriss, I understand you 100%! I get "delusional" as well when it comes to TTC. Even though my tests went negative and I had a full-on bright red bleed, I still managed to convince myself that maybe somehow I was still pregnant. I even took another test a few days ago so that I could myself a little slap in the face and get back to reality. :dohh: The tricks our minds play on us.

However, I'm now thinking that I'm back in the TWW! I miscarried on December 10th, and then I think I ovulated again one week later, on the 17th! My temps are back in the post-O range, my cm is creamy again, and my cervix feels closed up again. On the 17th, I had some stringy blood in my cm, which was EWCM (sorry for the TMI!) and some slight cramps, so I'm thinking that's when I O'ed. Thankfully, DH and I DTD two days before, so we're still in the running. And that's IF I O'ed. I'm still not positive. But if I did, I'm probably 3 dpo today. :flower:

Misspriss, I understand you 100%! I get "delusional" as well when it comes to TTC. Even though my tests went negative and I had a full-on bright red bleed, I still managed to convince myself that maybe somehow I was still pregnant. I even took another test a few days ago so that I could myself a little slap in the face and get back to reality. :dohh: The tricks our minds play on us.

Yeah and the weird things my breastfeeding body does (like sore boobs all of a sudden!) Don't help. It doesn't help all my bleeding was dark red/brown almost, so my mind is killing me. I am going to assume I am not, act like I am, and test in a few days just in case. :haha:

I'm out girls. The :witch: got me on day 27. Blahhhhh. Oh well, onto the next cycle! We'll see what the doc has to say jan 7th. Hope you all had a very nice Christmas and hoping for some bfp's in the new Year!! :)

Sorry about AF, Claire. :hugs:

As for me, it turns out I didn't ovulate last week. I'm actually ovulating today! I think.... :dohh:

Hi Ladies,

Happy birthday to you guys that celebrated in December. Yay!

Claire, sorry about AF, but yay! for Dr appointment on the 7th. It's something to look forward to and I hope you get some answers!

Spiffy, so sorry Hun! But I'm excited that you are ovulating already (and completely jealous!)

As for all those that got :witch: here's to hoping Jan is our :bfp: month!

So my stay in first tri was short lived. :nope: My first ultrasound showed baby was about a week behind and no heartbeat. My HCG was also not rising properly. Dr's scheduled a follow up ultrasound 3 weeks later!! Do they not understand what waiting does to a woman's head? So my amazing DH called the office and had them move me to a different dr that could see me sooner. Unfortunately my follow up US confirmed what I already knew...our little bean stopped growing. I tried to wait to mc naturally but I couldn't do it anymore. I applaud women who have that much stamina, but it was driving me crazy. My HCG kept going up so I was bloated and moody all for no reason. I elected to have a D&C on the 23rd. (Merry Christmas to me!). It was surprisingly easy. A lot less painful than my 2 previous natural miscarriages. Not something I ever want to do again, but so glad that it brought me closure and now I can move on and begin my obsession with the age old question....."when will I ovulate again?" My last HCG check was a week before my D&C, and was 11,500. I had a little brown spotting 2 days before my D&C and most of my pg symptoms were gone. I'm hoping my body finally wised up and realized I wasn't pg anymore and my hcg started dropping. I elected not to have it checked again bc honestly, I was tired of getting poked and prodded by this point.

I've asked Dr. Google a million times how long it will take my hcg to drop and for me to ovulate and I never like his answer....4-8 weeks is normal. Ugh! Fingers crossed that I am NOT "normal" and I ovulate next week. :haha: DH and I are still trying to decide if we skip a cycle before actively TTC, but I think we'll roll the dice....if it works before I get AF, great, if not then it wasn't meant to be.....

Thanks if you read this far....sorry for the rambling. We didn't really tell many people we were pg, so it feels kind of nice to be able to talk about all of this for a change.

Vjean, so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. :nope: I know how hard that is, and I wasn't even as far along as you were. I hope you ovulate again soon! By the time I started brown spotting, I was barely producing a line on a hpt, so I think my hcg was really low at that point, so you may ben in the same boat. And you can always take a hpt, and if it's bfn, then you know the hcg is out of your system. I think once that happens, it should only take 2-3 weeks for your body to ovulate. It took me 17 days, but I wasn't very far along when I miscarried.

So 1 dpo for me today. I'm just grateful to be back in the TWW, because all of the times I thought I was ovulating, but actually wasn't, was driving me crazy.

Hope the rest of you ladies are doing well! :flower:

Af is here! Well nearly... I'm spotting brown, have lower back pain and af cramps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->