Catching that First Egg

Sorry about AF Claire! Hugs...Hope that this next cycle is yours hun!
Sharn...hope it isn't AF coming your way! FXd for you still!
I am so sorry for your loss VJean. How horrible of an experience for you. Hope ovulation doesn't take too long to return xoxoxo
How are you doing MissPriss?
I am 1 or 2 DPO with you Spiffy again! ;)
Slow and steady wins the race ladies! :)

AFM...I had a lonely and sad Christmas. So glad the holidays are over...With my Dad and RJ being gone it just makes holidays sad and wishing for what ifs, but...

We did use OPKs this month but with me being sad and being busy with family and guests we only DTD once. 8 hours after my positive OPK...I have never used OPKs before do you think that this will be enough? 1 OR 2 DPO today...

Krippy, from what I understand of OPKs (never used one) they measure the LH surge, which happens before you O, so I think you dtd in time! :thumbup: I'm 3 dpo today, so we're definitely TWW buddies again!

Sharnw, I'm sorry and glad to hear about AF. Sad because you're not pregnant, but glad because now you know that you for sure ovulated and that your fertility is back. Now you'll have a fresh cycle to start with, which will hopefully be more predicable. :hugs:

I'm feeling pretty optimistic this cycle! I was already feeling a little nauseous yesterday and had some acid reflux last night. Lets hope they're good signs!

Hi Ladies,

Happy birthday to you guys that celebrated in December. Yay!

Claire, sorry about AF, but yay! for Dr appointment on the 7th. It's something to look forward to and I hope you get some answers!

Spiffy, so sorry Hun! But I'm excited that you are ovulating already (and completely jealous!)

As for all those that got :witch: here's to hoping Jan is our :bfp: month!

So my stay in first tri was short lived. :nope: My first ultrasound showed baby was about a week behind and no heartbeat. My HCG was also not rising properly. Dr's scheduled a follow up ultrasound 3 weeks later!! Do they not understand what waiting does to a woman's head? So my amazing DH called the office and had them move me to a different dr that could see me sooner. Unfortunately my follow up US confirmed what I already knew...our little bean stopped growing. I tried to wait to mc naturally but I couldn't do it anymore. I applaud women who have that much stamina, but it was driving me crazy. My HCG kept going up so I was bloated and moody all for no reason. I elected to have a D&C on the 23rd. (Merry Christmas to me!). It was surprisingly easy. A lot less painful than my 2 previous natural miscarriages. Not something I ever want to do again, but so glad that it brought me closure and now I can move on and begin my obsession with the age old question....."when will I ovulate again?" My last HCG check was a week before my D&C, and was 11,500. I had a little brown spotting 2 days before my D&C and most of my pg symptoms were gone. I'm hoping my body finally wised up and realized I wasn't pg anymore and my hcg started dropping. I elected not to have it checked again bc honestly, I was tired of getting poked and prodded by this point.

I've asked Dr. Google a million times how long it will take my hcg to drop and for me to ovulate and I never like his answer....4-8 weeks is normal. Ugh! Fingers crossed that I am NOT "normal" and I ovulate next week. :haha: DH and I are still trying to decide if we skip a cycle before actively TTC, but I think we'll roll the dice....if it works before I get AF, great, if not then it wasn't meant to be.....

Thanks if you read this far....sorry for the rambling. We didn't really tell many people we were pg, so it feels kind of nice to be able to talk about all of this for a change.

Sorry Hun...hope you are feeling better now. Actually sounds like you have a great attitude. Hopefully better things for us all in 204!! :hugs:

Krippy 8 hours after pos opk sounds perfect. good luck in your 2 WW! I am hoping for my pos opk to come end of this week. I cd 11 and today faint line but not positive positive. Good thing actually cuz my DH is down with a nasty cold, spent New Year's eve on the couch watching time square and we were both asleep before midnight. God, we are old!!! lol hopefully he feels better soon and can get in the game for this cycle....
Sharn, good luck in your 2 ww also! Keep us posted!
:dust:

Hope your DH feels better Claire...nothing like knowing you are ovulating and you partner is sick and it is all forced. GL hun!
I am 5 DPO today and can't wait to text. Going to start using cheapies on 7 DPO...just 2 more days. Don't know what to think about this cycle...our first son was a 1-time Christmas comception so I know it is possible. Trying not to read too much into it! :)
How I everyone else feeling? Spiffy, any symptoms? How is the witch treating you Sharn? Where are you at MissPriss? Hope you are feeling ok VJean...xoxoxo
Happy New Year everyone! May we all be blessed with 2014 babies!

I'm feeling really good this cycle, like I'd be willing to bet money that I'm pregnant. I felt this way last cycle, too, so that's encouraging! I've been cramping yesterday and today, so for 5/6 dpo, that's good! I actually broke down and did a cheapie test today, since I think implantation happened yesterday (and with DS I got a barely there shadow bfp the day after implantation) and I feel like there's a hint of something there, but not enough to feel confident about, or even to show up on a camera. Plus, I've heard that these Frist Signal tests are known for evaps. But I'll be testing again on Friday, so hopefully I'll get a decent bfp by then!

Claire, I hope your DH is back in baby-making shape by the time O comes around!

Krippy, that's awesome that you're going to be testing on Friday too! Can't wait to hear how it goes for you!

VJean :hugs: I always read that women are most fertile after miscarriages xoxo

Krippy af is ok except for the annoying feeling of having a mattress in my undies :brat:

GL everyone waiting for O and everyone waiting to test x

7 dpo test https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=215311

I know its still early, but I see a super faint line in real life, especially when I compare it to yesterday's test.

Oooooh Spiff! I don't see anything but I am on my phone but I believe you are golden this cycle! Makes me wish I would have tested this morning...tomorrow for sure. Can't wait to see you 8DPO test! Eeeeekkkk...exciting! Any othet symptoms? I have been kind of crampy and really sensitive to smell but don't want to read too much into it! :)

Still crampy, and as of his morning my boobs are sore, which is not normal for me. Also, I was snapping all evening yesterday at DH for no reason.

Ahhh! I can't wait for a test to prove that I'm pregnant!

Krippy, I'm excited to see your test tomorrow!

Krippy, have you tested?????

Here's my 8 dpo test. https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=215668

Tested but I don't even think that there is a squinter, lol! I am probably 7 DPO so not giving up hope yet. I am going to use a FRER at 11 or 12 DPO, I am having trouble trusting these ICs but I don't want to waste money. I also need to book in with the midwife and the sooner you know the better. There aren't many spots available with midwifes here and I really want to have a natural VBAC experience this time. Not sure how I feel but I am hoping we were able to catch that egg.

Love that you got a faint line IRL Spiffy. Can't wait to see the progression! :)

Hello ladies. How's everyone today? Happy new year to all!! Anyone want to squint at these darn okp's of mine? Today is cd 13, the darkest line was yesterday a.m. Only bd this morning as he was still sick yesterday, and yes, Krippy, it was kind of forced. His drive is low right now for some reason. I think it may be the pressure of "having' to do it on certain days, or just the winter blues....either way, it's a bump in the road. He feels bad so took one for the team this a.m. ANYWAY Rambling, have a look at these for me pls and tell me what you think! We want a boy so maybe it's for the best that we waited til today. lol. JK, Boy or girl doesn't matter to me. Spiffy, fingers crossed for you! Glad you are feeling positive! Krippy, enjoy your 2ww. Bundle up! Thanks in advance, Claire. :wacko:

Attachments

• IMAG0047.jpg
    IMAG0047.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 8
Claire, those OPKs are kind of bizarre! The strongest one doesn't quite look positive, but then the next one was lighter, so who knows? :shrug: Good thing you're keeping your bases covered, though.

Do you get any tell-tale signs that ovulation has happened so you know for sure? Like for me, my cervix always starts to close up the day after, and my cm turns creamy.

I know Spiffy, they are bizarro. I usually get the stretchy cm right before and it was a bit like that yesterday. I have no clue. I'm getting a little frustrated at the whole thing and would love to just leave it in a higher power's hands... But I ain't got time fo dat!! LOL

I was going to say the same thing as Spiffy...Yesterdays was closest to positive but I read that for it to be positive it had to be the shade and the same thickness...I am a newbie at OPKs, but if you did ovulate I'd say you covered your bases too with BD this morning.

As for your DH and his "troubles"...my DH had 1 cycle where he wasn't into it either. Pressure and stress can definitely add to their performance...Nothing really to worry about just really bad timing! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->