Catching that First Egg

Well the cramping has started...I never cramp before AF so I am hoping that something is happening in there! ;) How long after implantation cramps should I test do you think? I will be really surprised with how I am feeling right now that if I wasn't pregnant but I guess we will have to wait and see!

Oooooo, Krippy!!!! That's so exciting! That's been a dead give-away in all of my pregnancies! With DD I tested at 5 weeks (I have no idea how I waited that long :haha:), but with DS I felt implantation on 6 dpo, and got a suuuper faint bfp on 7 dpo, and got a really good bfp on 10 dpo, and with my miscarriage I felt implantation at 11 dpo and got a faint bfp at 14 dpo. So I'd say 2-3 days for a good bfp. :flower:

As for me, I just went to the store and blew $30 on pregnancy tests :dohh: But I'm so tired of these Walmart tests, because they have such bad reviews that it make me question it all day long. So I bought 3 more FRERs and a pack of 3 Clearblue digitals with conception indicator (I've always wanted to try those! And for $14 for 3, how could I resist? :winkwink:)

So tomorrow's test will be with a FRER!

Great symptom Krippy! I cramped bad from 10dpo when I got pg with dd :)

Spiffy how's your frer?

Well, I was hoping for something a little more definite today, but I guess 9 dpo is still pretty early. https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=216026

Krippy that sounds promising!!! Fingers and everything crossed for you! Spiffy, I know..I am the same as you...I always think the cheapies are not reliable, but the FRER's and Clearblues so expensive! (More so in Canada actually) Good luck ladies, cheering you on! Got another kick at the can this morning in case I O'd late. Seems he got his Mojo back this morning anyway. lol Have a great day! Sharn, what's up with you my friend?

Yeaaahhh mojo Claire! That is awesome! :)

It is so disappointing that the FRER didn't give you a clear answer Spiffy! Exactly why I am waiting to use my FRER until at least Tuesday maybe even Wednesday. I have 1 left and I don't want to buy anymore and then I will be at least 11 or 12 DPO them. I have been feeling really down with all of the BFNs I have been getting with these ICs. Feeling preggo but not seeing anything...really sucks! :(

Are you waiting to O Sharn?

How are you feeling VJean?

Hi Miss Priss! ;)

Thanks, ladies. In person, I can just *barely* see a faint line. I had this happen last month on a FRER, but when I took the test out of the case and held it up to the light, the line was see-through, so I knew it was an evap. With this test, I took it out and held it up to the light and it's not see-through! So I'm hoping for a better line tomorrow. :flower:

Krippy, that's great if you can hold out until next week. I wish I could, but I'm too much of a POAS addict. :dohh:

Claire, I'm glad your hubby found his mojo. :winkwink:

Hi Girls. How is everyone doing today? Quick update on me. Had appt with the RE yesterday, and apparently what we are suffering from is 'UNEXPLAINED INFERTILITY" Ughhhhhhh. Thta somehow seems worse to me that actually having a problem. There's no reason to explain why we are not getting knocked up. His swimmers :fish: are good (not great) 72 million per ml, 60% normal morphology, which the doc says 70% would be better. We believe because he smokes. He has cut down ALOT and is ready to quit again. All my stuff is great. I AM ovulating. I responded like a 32 year old to the clomid.:thumbup: Choices were....

A. to do nothing. keep trying on our own and come back in a few months time to start over.
B. Start preparing for insemination IE go on BC pill for one month to regulate cycle and time when I Ov.
C. Have laproscopic exploratory surgery to see if there's anything else going on in there that ultrasound did not detect. (eg endometriosis)

Since time is of the essence (i am 44 now) we are going to start plans for IUI. I wish we didn't have to do it but looks like that is the best option for us to get things done more quickly. :-(

So if the :witch: shows. I'll call the office day one to see where we go from here. What a journey this is turning into. I am praying right now(day17) to God that he caught me this month and we won't have to do any of it. I am going to test starting next Tues(my Mom's Bday) Hopefully she is up there in heaven pulling a few strings for me. lol I have heard of that happening. Need a wee miracle!!

Enough of my drama......how are you all feeling? Who's testing soon? Spiffy did you get a clearer line? What's up ladies?

Claire, I'm so sorry to hear about that. :( :hugs: I hope first of all, that you caught the egg this time and don't have to worry about any of that! But if not, then I hope the IUI goes smoothly and you get lucky the first time.

As for me, I had some veeeeery faint lines on dollar store tests this morning, but not dark enough to really show up in pictures. But good news, my cervix is so high I can't reach it, and my temp went up, which are both great signs, since AF is due tomorrow! Here's this morning's test: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=217613

Claire, I'm so sorry to hear about that. :( :hugs: I hope first of all, that you caught the egg this time and don't have to worry about any of that! But if not, then I hope the IUI goes smoothly and you get lucky the first time.

As for me, I had some veeeeery faint lines on dollar store tests this morning, but not dark enough to really show up in pictures. But good news, my cervix is so high I can't reach it, and my temp went up, which are both great signs, since AF is due tomorrow! Here's this morning's test: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=217613

I hope the :witch: stays away hun!!! Are you feeling any AF symptoms? I hope not. I really hope you caught it this time!! :hugs:

I don't really get a lot of symptoms before AF, just a little acne breakout usually and maybe a headache, but none of that so far!

Hi Girls. How is everyone doing today? Quick update on me. Had appt with the RE yesterday, and apparently what we are suffering from is 'UNEXPLAINED INFERTILITY" Ughhhhhhh. Thta somehow seems worse to me that actually having a problem. There's no reason to explain why we are not getting knocked up. His swimmers :fish: are good (not great) 72 million per ml, 60% normal morphology, which the doc says 70% would be better. We believe because he smokes. He has cut down ALOT and is ready to quit again. All my stuff is great. I AM ovulating. I responded like a 32 year old to the clomid.:thumbup: Choices were....

A. to do nothing. keep trying on our own and come back in a few months time to start over.
B. Start preparing for insemination IE go on BC pill for one month to regulate cycle and time when I Ov.
C. Have laproscopic exploratory surgery to see if there's anything else going on in there that ultrasound did not detect. (eg endometriosis)

Since time is of the essence (i am 44 now) we are going to start plans for IUI. I wish we didn't have to do it but looks like that is the best option for us to get things done more quickly. :-(

So if the :witch: shows. I'll call the office day one to see where we go from here. What a journey this is turning into. I am praying right now(day17) to God that he caught me this month and we won't have to do any of it. I am going to test starting next Tues(my Mom's Bday) Hopefully she is up there in heaven pulling a few strings for me. lol I have heard of that happening. Need a wee miracle!!

Enough of my drama......how are you all feeling? Who's testing soon? Spiffy did you get a clearer line? What's up ladies?

I am sorry to hear about the unpexplained fertility...That must be really frustrating to hear but I am glad that you have options and that you are staying positive. FXd for your testing...That would be a wonderful gift from your mom on her birthday! :hugs:

So happy to hear about the faint line Spiffy...Hope it continues to progress for you. :thumbup:

AFM...I haven't tested since I used the FRER on Sunday and got a BFN. I will test with an IC tomorrow if AF doesn`t show and if it is a BFN I will just wait for AF! :shrug: Feeling a little sad and frustrated this month...Hoping I will catch that egg soon!

I am sorry to hear about the unpexplained fertility...That must be really frustrating to hear but I am glad that you have options and that you are staying positive. FXd for your testing...That would be a wonderful gift from your mom on her birthday! :hugs:

So happy to hear about the faint line Spiffy...Hope it continues to progress for you. :thumbup:

AFM...I haven't tested since I used the FRER on Sunday and got a BFN. I will test with an IC tomorrow if AF doesn`t show and if it is a BFN I will just wait for AF! :shrug: Feeling a little sad and frustrated this month...Hoping I will catch that egg soon!

Hang in there sweetie. We're all frustrated at times on this crazy journey! :hugs:

Well, AF is due today, but is a no-show so far (usually starts first thing in the morning). Also, my temp is still high, so we'll see...

AFM...AF showed up right on time today which I am actually happy about as it shows that I am exactly back on my 28 day cycle which will make this cycle a great one to track and conceive in. Also without the holidays and company buzzing around us we will be able to BD lots and when we need too! ;)

I am still rooting for you Spiffy!

Good luck for testing on Tuesday Claire...Thinking of you!

Are you still waiting to O Sharn? How are you doing?

Hope you are still with us VJean and MissPriss? How are you both doing?

Sorry about AF, Krippy. :( :hugs: Hopefully your next cycle will go flawlessly and give you your BFP! :thumbup:

As for me, still no AF...

I'm still here occasionally, I finally ovulated this cycle on Monday or Tuesday (I got very neg OPK Sunday night, blazing positive on Monday AM, felt weird crampiness either Monday or Tuesday, I can't for the life of me remember which). We DTD last on Friday, so it's iffy but a possibility.

Officially we are teetering somewhere between WTT and NTNP, so it's not like we were trying....;) A girl can hope, right?

I'm just hoping I have a longer than 8 day LP this month, because you can't really support a pregnancy on an 8 day LP....

Misspriss, I've heard good things about B vitamins extending your LP, so it might be worth looking into. :flower:

Misspriss, I've heard good things about B vitamins extending your LP, so it might be worth looking into. :flower:

B6 specifically, I believe. It's in my prenatal, but I am cautious to take any extra:

Pyridoxine is excreted into human milk. Neonatal seizures have been reported in infants whose mothers' breast milk contained 67 mcg/day. These seizures responded to pyridoxine therapy. Pyridoxine is considered compatible with breast-feeding by the American Academy of Pediatrics.

Pyridoxine has been reported to inhibit lactation at large doses. The recommend dietary allowance (RDA) of pyridoxine (vitamin B6) for lactating women is 2 mg/day, regardless of age, to ensure a vitamin B6 concentration of milk of 130 ng/mL.

AFM...AF showed up right on time today which I am actually happy about as it shows that I am exactly back on my 28 day cycle which will make this cycle a great one to track and conceive in. Also without the holidays and company buzzing around us we will be able to BD lots and when we need too! ;)

I am still rooting for you Spiffy!

Good luck for testing on Tuesday Claire...Thinking of you!

Are you still waiting to O Sharn? How are you doing?

Hope you are still with us VJean and MissPriss? How are you both doing?
Thanks Sweetie! glad you are going to have a nice even cycle and ya hard to BD with the holidays and company around Etc...like excuse us Gramma and Uncle Bob, we have to pop into the garage to look for something. lol Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->