Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Glad the spotting has stopped Kelly, I hope you get another scan as you really need it for your peace of mind. I must admit how lucky I have been with my EPU as they always offered a repeat scan a couple of weeks later.

Hi everyone, hope you are all having a lovely Easter weekend

afm - we are having a nice weekend. We went to muddyboots, an outdoor play place with farm animals, indoor soft play, pig racing, sandy play areas etc. I don't know who was more exhausted Benjamin or us running after him. He has no concept of running off and not knowing where we are. He doesn't seem to bother!!

I went to the maternity triage on Thursday as I wasn't feeling much movement from Wednesday night and all day Thursday. Luckily I was at work so they said to pop up and they'd listen in. All was fine and they were great about it. He must have been having a growth spurt as yesterday and today he has been much more wriggly with stronger kicks.

Sounds like you're having a great weekend. That play place sounds awesome. I wish we had something like that around here.

I'm sorry you had a bit of a scare. I'm glad he's wriggling away in there now. :hugs:

Happy Easter everyone!

Ladies, some of you will remember Hope39. She's had her little boy very early at 27 weeks and they are both very unwell. Keep them both in your thoughts and prayers if you're that way inclined.

Ho no. I'm sorry to hear that. Will keep her in my prayers.
Thanks for letting us know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->