Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Finally got a frer ladies :happydance:

https://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w654/mindy_russell1/IMG_20140413_084321_zps1kk0yl0a.jpg

I hope you're all having a great Sunday. :flow::flow::flow:

Haha! Thank you Kelly!

Just out of curiosity I did an ic with SMU and it was barely darker :wacko: Stupid ic making me crazy!

How's everyone today?

Whoop! Whoop! Whoop!
Great line. Don't trust ic's for progression. The FRER line is quite clear isn't it?

I'm good ts, Thx. Will update my journal in a few minutes.

Thank you ladies :yipee:

The test line is darker. I've never had it line that before. Yay! The ic dried a lot darker too. I feel better about this now.

I'll check your journal as soon as we get home, Ummi :)

That is a sexy line! Bloody love a frer myself. I'm sad not to be peeing on sticks with you guys but I definitely have my hands full with maybug! I love that this page is active again :)

Appt tomorrow for May! Yay! I can't wait until you find out what's going on and how you are going to proceed. :)

I'm so glad this thread is active again too.

Yep tomorrow! Feels like a life time, well it has been for her! I'm going to be prepared for it to be quiet traumatic to watch and to not get an answer for another week or two :( we shall see. Xxx

merrie remember to write things down as it will all be a blur when you get there xxx

I agree with Kelly! Take a list of any questions you have :) And take notes of the answers because that'll help too

congrats too_scared!!! December baby??? WOOOHOOOOOOOO

Im enjoying this lovely sunday, well it's kind of grey out, but I dont mind I had some energy today so I did all the laundry and a lot of housework... waiting for my lovely man to get home so we can cuudddllleeee. Im hoping that the doc will find everything ok with the next u/s so I cant get off the "pelvic rest" MY HORMONES ARE NUTS!

I hope your next scan is perfect!

I think my due date is Dec 18 but I don't really know for sure. I think I'm going to ask for a scan around 12 weeks to get a better estimate.

Mine is dec 4th, but I think it might be later. It's something that they tend to readjust after the ultrasounds. I dont care! it'll be awesome to dress the baby up for xmas!

I think it's going to be awesome to have a Christmas baby :)

That's why I would like a scan around 12 weeks. I think that one is most accurate for dating. Here in Newfoundland you get one scan in the whole pregnancy, at 20 weeks. That's it unless there are reasons to get more. My doctor sends his patients for another one around 32-34 weeks to check growth. But, since I have a history of mc he will send me for more if I would like. I love my doctor. He's great.

Hope all goes well today merri.

Sabster - hope the next scan is fine and you can get rid of some of those raging hormones!!

ts - its great when you have a supportive Dr. All UK EDD are based on the scan at 12 weeks as that give the most 'accurate' due date. Winter babies are great although our weather even in winter is so much milder than what you get so I still managed to get out every day. I was so bothered about keeping him warm I think the mw/hv used to melt everythime they came into the house!! This time I am looking forward to a summer baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->