Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

I can imagine a summer baby will be so nice. :) Being able to get out and not worry about freezing the kiddo. And getting out to let B play at the park or something while you feed baby sounds so great. That way both kiddos will be happy :)

Winter here is awful. Especially this winter. I can't wait for it to be over. I couldn't even take Finn out until the very end of last month. Brrrr!

How is everyone today? I hope you're all well. :flow:

Im good. its finnaly warmer in Montreal, although the weather is wonky still... I prefer rain than to -30... so Im happy.

I am super excited aboutthe scan. I hope it goes well and that I get to see the baby again... and that everything is ok.

In Quebec u get two scans covered by medicare 18-weeks and one after that... I have a history of MC so I think that's why the doctor is taking a few more... I also have to book an appointment for the tests where they measure the neck and stuff... that one is 400$ but we will do it.

I'm glad you're being followed closely. I had more with my son too.

That is too bad that you have to pay for the other test. :( I'm not sure how it works in Quebec. I think it's a little different than it is here. Everything is covered here by our health care.

Remind me, when is your scan again? I've been so forgetful lately :wacko:

It's warm-ish here today, about 11 C but it's windy. Supposed to be -2 again by Thursday. Darn weather lately. But I definitely agree, I would rather this than -30 again!

Wow just catching up congrats ladies. Like ickle said its strange not being part of the roller coster of ttc and bfps. Makes me miss it a little.

So so happy fir you all whoo hooooo. Xx

I'm good thanks ts. Back to work now and Chris is still away so things are hectic at times. Islas sleeping much better at the moment only waking once.

I'm glad Isla is starting to sleep better. That's a small blessing in all the craziness of being back to work. Are you happy to be back?

I am in a way and not in others. I think bring a nurse us part of who I am as well as being a mam. Work is going through some exciting new changes to and it will be good to be part of it. I feel so split as I miss my kids so much when I'm there. I don't like not knowing what they have done or seen. It's strange.

I can only imagine how hard it is to leave your kiddos. :hugs: It's great that you are part of the changes at work.

I'm looking to start a WAHM business so I can stay home with the kiddo.

hey mindy how are you how many weeks are you I had some more spotting last night which has done nothing for my nerves trying to keep a pma but hard at times,i do still feel totally rubbish so hopefully that's a good sign

Fingers crossed it's nothing Kelly

I feel a bit out of place hanging about here - I had a mirena coil fitted yesterday so no pregnancy for me for the foreseeable future.

Oh ickle, I hope you stick around :) (if you want to!) How was getting the coil? I hope you're doing good.

I'm sorry about the spotting, Kelly. :hugs: I hope it's nothing. I had spotting with Finn at 8 weeks. How many weeks are you now? I think I'm 5+1. I have a doctor appt on Wednesday so I think I'm going to ask for an early scan then. I think feeling yuck is a great sign. This evening I'm feeling pretty yuck myself. I hope it's not a sign of what's to come! With Finn I didn't start feeling yuck until almost 6 weeks. I guess only time will tell! I hope you start feeling better soon. Are you going to get another scan before you are 12 weeks? I really think you should ask for one. For peace of mind. Stress is not good for you and baby. :hugs:

I think I might ring them on Tuesday as I know I will just worry all the time. ill be 8 weeks Monday.
ickle I want you to hang out here you have always been a mindful of information and we need you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think that's a great idea. Then you get to see your beanie again :)

Has the spotting stopped?

I'll definitely stick around, it's just strange not to be there with you all.

Getting the coil wasn't too bad. I had cramping for a couple of days but there's barely anything now. I had a bit of spotting but I had my smear test done at the same time and that made me bleed a little so it could've been that.

touch wood no more spotting but ive had a tummy ache all day not cramps its horrid really starting to worry now

Is there an EPAU in your area that you could call for a reassurance scan?

Very glad the spotting has stopped. I think you definitely need a reassurance scan. :hugs:

Big :hugs: Kelly, as you may remember I had bleeding and spotting till around 8 weeks with Noah. Are you able to have an early scan? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"