CBFM peeps are you out there?!?!?!? CD11 and trying to keep the faith

MM...what was the outcome of the spotting, did AF show, and did you go for the test huni?x

K9...I guess if you did only O on the 19th it'd be too early for a BFP anyway sweets. It'll be interested to hear if your gyno does a day21 progesterone test. Depending on how long your LP, it may be a little early on Thursday (by 1 day if you have a 14day LP, but spot-on timing if you have a 13day LP), but if you o'd on the 19th progesterone test would be able to confirm this. Let us know how it goes hun. Good Luck x

HB...Great News :thumbup: Fingers crossed for you x

WS...I'm sorry sweetie. Mind you 12DPO might still be a little early, so don't count yourself out yet. I got a positive at 13DPO last month, but it wasn't dark, I could prob have had a BFN at 12DPO if I had tested, and MA was really late before she got a BFP with Joshua. If AF is on the way, we still have a bit of time before Christmas for that BFP...Really Hoping for you though Honey...Sending Bags and Bags of :dust: x

msp...Are you using opks along side the cbfm? Maybe it's missed it hun, as that's quite a while to get highs without a peak. Perhaps your body is still gearing up though. If you O'd a few days ago, I'd say you've got a decent chance with BDing CD18. Best of Luck x

MA...How are you hun? Hope you are well and getting lots of good BFP symptoms. Have my fingers and toes crossed for you :flower:

AFM...AF arrived today boooooo, hisssssss (getting in the panto spirit). Kinda knew it'd arrive from 10DPO, as got a temp drop on 9DPO, hoped it was implantation, but continued to drop every day since. Felt a bit gutted yesterday as I had my hopes up with extra fertility after our early loss last month, but I guess from my strange temps maybe my hormones were a bit out of wack. I keep freaking out when I think how we are going into our 23rdMonth of ttc #1, but have to remind myself to break it down into segments and look at the BFPs we have had. Still feels scary how long we've been trying!!! Anyway onwards and upwards. Fingers crossed a BFP is just around the next corner for us all girls. :dust: to all x

Of course AF showed. That's okay. I'm going to Disney World on Monday, so I guess it's better to not have to worry about any restrictions.

I made an appointment with a doctor for November 7th. I know most people say you have to wait a year, but this place feels that once you think fertility is a problem, it's a problem for them. I guess it'll be better to know if there's a problem now as opposed to losing a year.

I'll be sure to keep everyone posted on what the doc says.

MM - enjoy Disney World! You will have a much better time being able to go on the rides and not weighing the options of "is the Buzz Lightyear ride too bumpy for me?" Have a good time and practice some BD'ing in the happiest place on earth :winkwink:

Peculiar. That was the word used. Which I think fits nicely to the situation. He had my hcg and progesterone tested just to rule out pregnancy and to see if I've Ov'ed. I found out tmrw about the hcg and hopefully the progesterone at that time too. He said let's see the results and if I did ovulate but just much later than I thought, maybe we can try clomid.

He's great. He said "not that it's a problem to ovulate late, but you're ready to have a baby so if you want to get more aggressive with something like clomid, then that's what we do." Exactly the response I wanted!

How is everyone else?

To the ladies who have recently seen the witch arrive...... I'm sorry :( Onwards and upwards indeed.

Mspotter- I have used the cbfm for 2 cycles now and I have never seen a peak. Just lots and lots of highs. In saying this, I have been using OPKs as well and have been getting a smiley face each cycle.

Well, afm, I'm joining you ladies that have just had the witch come to visit :( Just happened this morning. I'm not really surprised. A bit sad. Very frustrated. I hear you Baylea about time passing. This month takes us to the one year mark. I just don't understand. But I'm not giving up. I just need the day to feel a little blue and then I'll be back ready for the next cycle.

Word of warning- I used Predictor pregnancy tests this time round. I was at a pharmacy and they were cheaper than the other ones and quite sensitive tests. I got a very clear positive result on one (evening test). Then tested the following morning using another one and a frer and both were stark negative. I then did a little research about the brand and reports of both false positives and negatives were in abundance. To be balanced, there were some other reports of women that really liked them. Just thought I'd pass on my experience with this brand. I will not be using them again as the experience was just too hard. I have never got a BFP and to see one and it not be true was heartbreaking.

I'm also pretty sure the result was not related to a chemical pregnancy- although I guess I can't be positive. But you would think the hormone would still be there in the morning if it was a CP. My advice, for what it's worth, is to stay away from Predictor!!!

sending out baby dust and baby making dust to all
X

Aw Wabisabi sorry the :witch: got you :hugs: and sorry for the shitty positivve thats just not good i really feel for you hun get it out of your system and get on with next cycle its about time we all give this ttc lark a kick up the backside and get us some bfps sorry hun but good luck it will happen x

Everyone :hugs: for you all too sorry for those that have had a visit from the :witch: and good luck for this next cycle, all those in the tww good luck and anyone new :hi: and welcome, i have been reading ladies but on my fone so not really posting much but hope to get on my laptop in the next couple of days to post properly x

Good luck Gem!!

Wabisabi, I'm sorry. That has to be a really tough thing - to be so deflated like that. But extra luck in the next round!

So, the results are in. Negative hcg blood test but positive progesterone test - so I DEFINTELY Ov'ed. It must have been later than I thought. So I guess I won't be out till the :witch: shows her ugly face. So Fx'ed!!!

Thanks so much Maryanne67!!! Nice strong words that I definitely need to hear right now..... so thank you for saying them :)

Thanks for the extra luck Keely9!!!! I need it :) Glad to hear the tests went well and you O'd. I have my fingers very crossed for you.

Feeling much better today.
Bring on ovulation I say!

Babydust, luck and all best wishes to all
X

Great to hear you got that peak Gem!

Very exciting indeed :)

Sending you happy babymaking vibes!!!!

Great to hear you got that peak Gem!

Very exciting indeed :)

Sending you happy babymaking vibes!!!!

Welli a sure I ovulated yesterday following my peak. My bbs are starting to hurt which not happened in last few cycles since stopping cerazette. I had cramping early yesterday evening so we :sex: so hoping I caught it this month. :dust: to everyone

Hi ladies! just a quick history about me, first bfp june 13th but ended in miscarriage, been using the clear blue fertility monitor for first time this cycle, it showed high fertility from cd12 til today cd25 it went back to low, so I never got a peak,I know that can happen first cycle but I do worry cus I have never had a positive opk since the mc so I mightn't be ovulating...my cycle lengths are all over the place so hard to tell when AF is due, I did have one unusual thing this cycle is that on cd16 I had pink cm when I wiped that day and then nothing else, doctor said I should bd as it could be ovulation bleeding, I bd every other day of high fertility, sometimes more just to be safe (it's been exhausting lol) so maybe I did o around cd17 but cbfm didn't pick it up!? Anyway if I did I would be around 10dpo today, I did a cheap ic test yesterday with afternoon urine and it was stark white bfn...I'm going to try and wait till cd30 to test again which is on Tuesday, I could just be driving myself crazy with wishful thinking but I do have symptoms, cramping from 4dpo (suspected dpo anyway) and such sore boobs from 7dpo, today I feel really ill with a cold and extra bloated, if I get my period I'm going back to the doctors to try progesterone only pill for 2 months to regulate my cycles, this is what I had to do before my last BFP
Sorry for the long post but anyone had anything similar happen or can shed any light?? U know how it is I convince myself I'm pregnant every month only to be disappointed, any chance I could be at all without a peak!?

Welcome xxemmy! I personally did not have that happen, but I've heard a lot of others have. You've come to the right place!

Here I am, no clue DPO but definitely Ov'ed so it's just a waiting game for the witch or a BFP. I feel bloated, on and off cramps, exhausted. Never have cramps pre witch, but I can't help but feeling its coming. BFN on blood test Thursday the 25th, maybe I'll test Tuesday.

How're you guys doing?!

Welcome xxemmy! I personally did not have that happen, but I've heard a lot of others have. You've come to the right place!

Here I am, no clue DPO but definitely Ov'ed so it's just a waiting game for the witch or a BFP. I feel bloated, on and off cramps, exhausted. Never have cramps pre witch, but I can't help but feeling its coming. BFN on blood test Thursday the 25th, maybe I'll test Tuesday.

How're you guys doing?!

Thanks for the warm welcome! Did u get a peak this month then? I would love a peak lol it would be so exciting!! Maybe we can help each other to hold out testing till Tuesday!

xxemmyxx[/QUOTE said:
Thanks for the warm welcome! Did u get a peak this month then? I would love a peak lol it would be so exciting!! Maybe we can help each other to hold out testing till Tuesday!

I did get a peak but actually Ov'd ALOT later than I thought. Was two weeks late for the witch and BFN so I went to my Gyno. I also got a + Ov test last Friday the 19th - so I was terribly confused. My Gyno said I definitely Ov'ed but I was delayed for some reason- hence the second O test +. So I am just waiting to see what happens! It could be two more weeks before I know anything. But I'm horribly impatient and will test Tuesday. It's so hard to wait, but we can make it! Only a few more days. I figure once you make it past that first urge in the morning to test, you may as well wait for the next day :winkwink:

I'm having some cramping today on and off and had a few sharp pinches on my right abdomen. Gotta love symptom spotting!

When I really feel the urge to test I get up and do my first wee really quickly so then I think oh no point testing if its not FMU I shall wait till tomoro! Well that's what I did today anyway heehee not sure how long I can last but just really don't wanna see bfn xx

That's how I feel. It's a good plan!
Waiting those couple of minutes and seeing a BFN is terrible, so I'd rather not. I've pushed my testing day back to Wednesday just bc since I don't know my O day, I could be waiting for BFP or af until NEXT Wednesday, so it may be a while for me. Just trying to thwart any disappointment.

I'm happy to be waiting (and hopefully with positive results!), but bc of Hurricane Sandy, today would be a great BD'ing day since both my husband and I are homebound. That's ok. Practice makes perfect :)

That's how I feel. It's a good plan!
Waiting those couple of minutes and seeing a BFN is terrible, so I'd rather not. I've pushed my testing day back to Wednesday just bc since I don't know my O day, I could be waiting for BFP or af until NEXT Wednesday, so it may be a while for me. Just trying to thwart any disappointment.

I'm happy to be waiting (and hopefully with positive results!), but bc of Hurricane Sandy, today would be a great BD'ing day since both my husband and I are homebound. That's ok. Practice makes perfect :)

How romantic! Being trapped indoors with nothing else to do! I'm so silly I cracked and did a test the morning bfn :cry: but I don't know when I ovulated either so I'm not out till AF arrives xx

Hi Lovely Ladies

Wabi...hun I'm so, so, sorry that that stupid test was so crummy. What a horrible thing to go through. Thanks for the warning about that brand. I'm sorry you are at the 1yr mark too. It's a rubbish anniversary. I spoke to a fs at our 1yr, and he said that although there are a lot of stats out there saying 95% couples conceive in first 12months, that figure is actually much more 75% (just a lot of people are a little 'positive' with their estimates), so the chances are still VERY much in your favour. It's still rubbish though, and I feel your pain. I really, really think it'll happen for you huni. We just have to be really strong and as MA said kick this ttc malarky up the backside :) We'll get there. Sending you extra bfp vibes this cycle:dust: xx

MA...hope you are good lovely?:hi: Any news about results yet? Hope they have been in touch! Haven't heard how your cycle went after symptom spotting, would be great to hear some good news. :flower: x

MMW...sorry af showed up. Hope you had a great time at Disney World today though, sounds like lots of fun! :) x

Keely...how fantastic to have such a proactive dr!! Great to hear you ov'd. Hope the symptom spotting is going well and you enjoyed your day with DH, though hope the hurrican hasn't had any adverse affects for you. x

Gem...good news about the peak!:thumbup: Good Luck! x

xxemmyxx...welcome to the thread :flower: Sorry about your loss hun, know from personal experience how hard that is. Sore boobs=sounds like you ov'd :thumbup: so that's good. Have you thought about temperaturing to pinpoint/find out if you are ovulating? Quite a few girls here have had highs and no peak, but ov'd (picked up on opks), I think it's pretty common the first cycle using the monitor. Sending you lots of Good Luck that this is your bfp cycle x

sm...if you're reading- this I hope you are well hun, and having a good cycle x

AFM...CD 7, nothing interesting to report other than that DH is still home due to the helicopter 'incident' last week, so we're enjoying the extra time together. Think we are finally getting back on track couple-wise, since our last loss, (he was feeling like he wanted to keep his mind busy and not think about it too much, and I felt like I needed to hibernate and talk, so we were a bit conflicted). We're closer again so I'm feeling better. Hope this endless ttc comes to a happy end very soon! I'm off for a :coffee:, no cake-i'm on a diet for Christmas! Good Luck girls, lots of :dust: to us all x

Thanks Baylea, I'm hoping this is it!

So I had to POAS with candles and flashlights today, thanks to hurricane sandy. (Though I do have to be very very thankful, none of the trees that fell hit my house and no flooding, just no power for s week). I thought I might have to have backup lights, but no. Clear as day, BFN. Really disappointed, though I'm keeping my hopes low now. Will test again Saturday - hopefully with electricity!

Still mini cramps throughout the day, and I think my bbs are filling out my bra more (not sore though) but that could be wishful thinking :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->